[Featured Discussion] PC Cafes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Root and Shaw

12-15-2012

anything in Tennessee guys ?

Digital Ops

12-15-2012

Hey Margaret, I can indeed verify that I, Digital Ops, exist. I know you sent me that email with the survey to fill out, and I've been compiling our computer specs to be able to complete it as effectively as possible.

Digital Ops, Ann Arbor Michigan, 525 E. Liberty, 48104.

Come check us out

Also Margaret, thanks again for your support at our event on the 8th!

Scafe

12-15-2012

Can you be more specific on the information thats need?
Cause theres one in Fraser Heights British Columbia
Right on the other side of Fraser Heights Secondary School and beside Nesters Market
Also, is there a bonus you get?
Cause Im korean and when I go to a Korean PC Cafe you get all the champions and bonus xp and ip

Gakapo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

118 948 McCurdy Road
Kelowna BC Canada, V1X 2P7
Phone: (250) 765-5435
info@pcbang.ca

Lordpiecrust

12-16-2012

Would a local game store that has computers you can use work there is a decent league crowd there.

P1LLOWHUMP3R

12-16-2012

I owned a cafe from 2001-2003
Sponsored a few cs teams in a few leagues. Would have been better with eSports coming around like it is now.
It was fun times.

Not Migs

12-16-2012

As for the one in Michigan, they play LoL there, if you care to make it green.

blazina

12-16-2012

I started playing in Korea while teaching English there and they have one every block lol. Also, you got bonus xp ip and all champs are unlocked. Are the 'green' pc cafes in the states sponsored in the same way?

martlet

Community Programs Designer

12-16-2012
10 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonaté View Post
Can you be more specific on the information thats need?
Cause theres one in Fraser Heights British Columbia
Right on the other side of Fraser Heights Secondary School and beside Nesters Market
Also, is there a bonus you get?
Cause Im korean and when I go to a Korean PC Cafe you get all the champions and bonus xp and ip
The type of information that is great to send me is the Name of the PC Cafe, the address, the website or Facebook page and any other contact information. Currently I'm working to verify that these PC Cafes are still there and active so that we can all find ones in our neighbourhood.

martlet

Community Programs Designer

12-16-2012
11 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazina View Post
I started playing in Korea while teaching English there and they have one every block lol. Also, you got bonus xp ip and all champs are unlocked. Are the 'green' pc cafes in the states sponsored in the same way?

Currently the 'green' PC Cafes on the map are ones that I have verified from an owner or staff member that they are currently open and active. Since this post went up I have had many places confirm that they are active and been given many more places to add to the list. I will be working to keep the map up to date.