[Featured Discussion] PC Cafes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bradles

12-14-2012

In Peninsula colledge (lauridsan blvd. Port Angeles, WA, USA, NA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, the universe) everyone uses the cafe's comps to play lol (you need to play it off of a flash drive because you aren't allowed to download stuff).

ShotgunSoul

12-14-2012

I stopped going to an Internet cafe near my current residence in LA after leaving one night and noticing a ton of cops outside.

"The hell happened out here?" I asked the guy who was running the place that night, taking a smoke break.

"Shooting" he said, almost f--king nonchalantly.

Considering I had headphones on and was playing the hell out of Battlefield 2, catching bits of The Family Guy reruns (funny then), no wonder I didn't hear it. Went home, said f--k it, and paid extra for a better ISP at the house.

Do have fond memories of a cybercafe in rural Hemet, CA several years back, but there was little to do out in the fricking desert I was working in other than hanging out with hillbillies or elderly folks. Or meth tweakers.

JackAssCid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

pc cafe? wtf i've never heard of them being referred to. you sure you don't mean internet cafe.

DudeIKill

12-15-2012

Me and my fiance go to Ignite in chicago

MetalForFish

12-15-2012

Looking for internet cafes in Richmond, VA. If anyone knows of one please HMU

precambria

12-15-2012

Lets just hope people with rage issues don't show up, I remember getting death threats over a CS match in an internet cafe.

first time Vayne

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
Pudding has been summoned!
MsPudding, I love you.

wanchaiferrai

12-15-2012

Why is this a thread.... This should be happening on a separate forum

MisterWolfDog

12-15-2012

Hey just so you know the "ignite network" in Chicago Illinois on 3171 North Clybourn Avenue is no longer there, it has moved to it's new location which is also on the map 3341 N Elston Ave.

GekkoST

12-15-2012

Don't do it, It's a trap!

PC cafe's and wifi hotspots seem like a good idea.. until it's rush hour for the place, the broadband is exhausted by the group of kids that for some reason need their cellphones to be connected to the internet while they eat or use a computer or do something else completely unrelated to their cell phone and you

GET DISCONECTED or LAG SO HARD that you can't play properly.

Yeah Net cafe's are great. Until you get banned from your LOL account. Don't believe me? thats fine it's not like I'm speaking from experience or anything. It's not like the only two times I've been banned were because of how I kept lagging out and getting disconnected and getting hit hard by the leaver buster. It's not like my alt account became my main account because of the bans. Oh wait...

You want to play LOL in public places? make sure the place you are has a good connection that doesn't get lagged out by multiple people being connected to it. Otherwise you're better off just going over to your friends house or having them over.