Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Featured Discussion] PC Cafes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveAndViolence

12-14-2012

Lol. Finding a LoL internet cafe in a city. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. And I'd be curious to see how many LoL internet cafe are in Montreal. .-.

wasdff

12-14-2012

canada, pls.

Irregularblob

12-14-2012

I'm in canada and there is an internet cafe that I'm soo glad I found it. I go there even though I have a really good computer just because the people there are fun and just as nerdy as I am. They built is around only gaming and the community of Friends I built around that place is amazing. The Node a great way to meet people in Calgary,AB

Valtyr

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Scumbag riot Says north america only posts USA map

WILL SMlTH

12-14-2012

pc cafes in japan is like a mini hotel. you can sleep, eat, and shower.

Sizer

12-14-2012

Time go get a Utah center on the board!

http://www.thegamerzfunk.com/ , 5486 S 1900 W STE-D Taylorsville, Utah 84123

They let you bring your own PCs, as well as bring your own food (no drinks, though). Also do all nighters every other Friday that are only $18 and that includes Pizza.

It's kind of the diamond in the rough out here.

SakuraCross

12-14-2012

I like the fact there isn't any in Utah... Y.Y

levophed

12-14-2012

netfragz.com

cool little place that has 10$ for 4 hour passes. its reasonable and the main claim to fame here is that its open 24/7. came here at 4 or 5 am on multiple occasions.

also have a huge row of xboxs for xbox live people. usually pretty busy and theres a pizza hut next door. yes outside food and drinks are allowed.

MrMinamimoto

12-14-2012

If anyone sees this and knows of someplace in Sacramento, please put it on there.

martlet

Community Programs Designer

12-14-2012

Quote:
Not5id:
I'm from Canada.

So am I and I want to get Canadian PC Cafes on the map! Help us out if you know any.