You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Majority is a majority is a majority.
The majority of the KKK hates blacks. Therefore, the majority of people hate blacks.

How obtuse are you, on a scale of 1-10?

Quote:
"Other players are stupid!" is exactly the mindset that will continously bring you back into tribunal.
Fact is, Ezreal is a part of your team, and if he asks you to (he didn't even do so in a demanding tone) it won't kill you to put wards there.
He's the guy who plays Ezreal, not you. And chances are he knows his weaknesses better than you as well. If he feels a ward at a certain postition will compensate his weaknesses then place a ward there.
If someone tells you to go AP Pantheon, you don't buy a Deathcap. There's no reason to pointlessly ward locations.

LiftsLikeGaston

12-13-2012

Can't wait for Lyte to come in and dunk the OP hard.

ChocolateMang0

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
The majority of the KKK hates blacks. Therefore, the majority of people hate blacks.

How obtuse are you, on a scale of 1-10?
enjoy your ban

High Rune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

annoying/talk too much, talk smack & feed knowingly lol

i'd have punished you too

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateMang0 View Post
enjoy your ban
Actually, I'm using a different account right now until Lyte gives an explanation. Just going to stop responding to comments. There's no sense in arguing with self righteous twelve year olds who didn't even read the case.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKuno View Post
I would of punished since LeBlanc was meant to be a niche pick for counters. I don't see support LeBlanc as being a counter to anything.
That's utterly crazy as logic in support of a Punish verdict. That's gameplay analysis.

AA Staff on Garen or 6 Tier 1 shoes is one sort of thing: there, it's immediately obvious that there's no possible gameplay advantage, and it's strong circumstantial evidence of an intent to grief your team or throw the game. But "hey, I want to try support LB" is quite another. Let's say this person believes that support Teemo is a great counter to Taric. Fine! I don't care if they're wrong. That has nothing to do with Tribunal or the Summoner's Code.

If someone wants to be a career Support LB player? Fine! MatchMaker will put them at an Elo where they win/lose 50/50, and are about as effective as Support LB as their teammates are at their champs.

If my whole team yells "nooo, not Veigar, they have a Talon, don't get Veigar, he's so bad", and I say "sorry, no" and take Veigar, surely you wouldn't advocate a punish. What if it's Karma or Heimerdinger? I think the same logic stands.

Edit: I would appreciate it if the downvoters explained what part of this post they disagreed with. Do they think that picking a champ who's considered bad is bannable? I strongly disagree with that. Going 'haha enjoy the loss suckers' and locking in Revive/CV Karma is strong evidence of an intent to grief the team, and is punishable. Trying an odd strategy is not.

Bergtau

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50West View Post
Proof?
Just go look at the Tribunal forums. You'll see people posting their "Why did I get banned?" threads and people responding with "You're a mother****ing **** bag ****."

Quote:
Ummmm.. I'm just going to... yeah.
It's a valid point. You said that he won't get any sympathy based on the role he's playing as that champion. That's wrong, it isn't your job in Tribunal to enforce the metagame.

Quote:
Majority is a majority is a majority.
Not all majorities are equal. Seriously, there are so many pardons that get through Tribunal that should black and white punishes that I've stopped participating out of frustration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempname2314 View Post
Can't wait for Lyte to come in and dunk the OP hard.
Given that he was given a reform card for his ban and that nothing on that card should have gotten him a ban, I don't see that happening.

To OP: Don't let the people using bad arguments to support your ban get you down. Know that there are some of us who would have rightfully pardoned you.

InertBlowfish

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyko View Post
annoying/talk too much, talk smack & feed knowingly lol

i'd have punished you too
And this, my friends, is why the tribunal is a failure.

Cuz1972

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
Actually, I'm using a different account right now until Lyte gives an explanation. Just going to stop responding to comments. There's no sense in arguing with self righteous twelve year olds who didn't even read the case.
I'm starting to see what your other matches must look like.

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
To OP: Don't let the people using bad arguments to support your ban get you down. Know that there are some of us who would have rightfully pardoned you.
Thank you for the support.

I just think it's hypocritical for Riot to avoid making decisions based on wanting to not enforce the meta, but... ban you if you pick outside of it? Huh? Either way, I would just use a different account. Luckily I only spent $15 on my main.