You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konradexius

12-13-2012

I would've pardoned.

I'm not generous with my pardons.

AllIplayisGaren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
2) One person doesn't have power over other players; it's a majority vote.
People who use the tribunal are the same people who flame in game.

Quote:
3) You insta-locked LeBlanc Support, didn't buy any wards, and trolled the every living **** out of your team.
Instalocking has never been bannable. Also, I did buy wards, I just didn't use them in the brushes.

Quote:
4) LeBlanc Support = You'll have no sympathy from anyone, regardless of how many kills you fed.
Then can we ban all Talon players for exploiting Black Cleavers?

Quote:
The conclusion: The majority of players feel that they wouldn't want to play a game with you. End of story.
You're mistaken.

The majority of people using the tribunal. Not the majority of players.

Bland

12-13-2012

I would have skipped, I guess... it's hard to say and I'd leave the judgement to the rest of the community honestly...
You seemed to actively refuse to buy wards, even after Ez asked you to get some, with the reasoning that he keeps on dying?

Let me put it like this: I understand that this ban is controversial, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have hit punish, but there still is a lot of room for "improvement", when it comes to your behaviour towards your teammates.

Edit:

How about understanding the system (and the quote) before you comment on it?
GD-Logic is far worse than Riot-Logic...

InertBlowfish

12-13-2012

Bamp.

ZeroKuno

12-13-2012

I would of punished since LeBlanc was meant to be a niche pick for counters. I don't see support LeBlanc as being a counter to anything.

If it's such a big deal then go contact support directly. If it isn't then it's all about you wanting attention that you got banned from Tribunal.

Oh geez, you guys really have NOTHING better to do in life than posting **** like this everyday?
Then you get all these standard idiotic supporters that have been lingering on GD most of the time with their idiotic logic.

This thread is just as dumb as ANY other Tribunal QQ thread. You guys can't even follow simple rules as in contacting player support about this directly. Like how stupid are you guys?

All I read in this thread is people are incapable of following directions.

I am surprised the GD forums aren't filled with these posts every damn seconds according to their stats of "~70million players".

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bland View Post
I would have skipped, I guess... it's hard to say and I'd leave the judgement to the rest of the community honestly...
You seemed to actively refuse to buy wards, even after Ez asked you to get some, with the reasoning that he keeps on dying?

Let me put it like this: I understand that this ban is controversial, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have hit punish, but there still is a lot of room for "improvement", when it comes to your behaviour towards your teammates.
AD carries aren't the smartest players. I only ward spots that'll benefit my team, and warding the lane brushes because Ezreal isn't Qing them is a waste of money that can go to map control.

Quote:

I would of punished since LeBlanc was meant to be a niche pick for counters. I don't see support LeBlanc as being a counter to anything.

If it's such a big deal then go contact support directly. If it isn't then it's all about you wanting attention that you got banned from Tribunal.

Oh geez, you guys really have NOTHING better to do in life than posting **** like this everyday?
Then you get all these standard idiotic supporters that have been lingering on GD most of the time with their idiotic logic.

This thread is just as dumb as ANY other Tribunal QQ thread. You guys can't even follow simple rules as in contacting player support about this directly. Like how stupid are you guys?

All I read in this thread is people are incapable of following directions.

I am surprised the GD forums aren't filled with these posts every damn seconds according to their stats of "~70million players".
Riot doesn't interfere with tribunal bans. I think you're the one who needs to learn to read.

50West

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
People who use the tribunal are the same people who flame in game.
Proof?

Quote:
Then can we ban all Talon players for exploiting Black Cleavers?
Ummmm.. I'm just going to... yeah.

Quote:
You're mistaken.

The majority of people using the tribunal. Not the majority of players.
Majority is a majority is a majority.

Undtoromeso

12-13-2012

52CS 0/13/5 leblanc at 40min is intentional feeding.

Bland

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
AD carries aren't the smartest players. I only ward spots that'll benefit my team, and warding the lane brushes because Ezreal isn't Qing them is a waste of money that can go to map control.
"Other players are stupid!" is exactly the mindset that will continously bring you back into tribunal.
Fact is, Ezreal is a part of your team, and if he asks you to (he didn't even do so in a demanding tone) it won't kill you to put wards there.
He's the guy who plays Ezreal, not you. And chances are he knows his weaknesses better than you as well. If he feels a ward at a certain postition will compensate his weaknesses then place a ward there.