You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
Except you're only punishing based on the games you can see. Lyte is welcome to post my chatlogs. At my worst, I'm snarky towards people who are being massive ******bags.
That's not the way I understood it when it was explained. They randomly select a random number of cases you were punsihed in and send them to you via an automated system and call it a reform card designed to highlight the behavior you should change. Hence the constant cases like this where a person has obviously been a problem in the past but doesn't appear to be onbe any longer.

Obviously the system isn't working well since I hardly see behavior needing correction in this card.

bunies

12-13-2012

wellcome to the ****hole that is the tribunal

Mango Shake

12-13-2012

Quote:
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26196525#history

Please stop talking. You went 0-9-0 a few hours ago, and you aren't even ranked. You should be the last person to comment on skill levels.

So, you can't reform after a warning? Got it.
lol just by your response i can tell you're a dick
hurr durr you arent even ranked

in any case i wouldve hit ban
you arent playing to win, you arent helping your ad out bot lane
i understand going 0-5 0-6 whatever but you didnt bother to stop feeding
since your pro almightyness plays ranked you should understand how to contain a lost lane, instead you just keep on feeding
worthy of punish

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
That's notthe way I understood it when it was explained. They randomly select a random number of cases you were punsihed in and send them to you via an automated system and call it a reform card designed to highlight the behavior you should change. Hence the constant cases like this where a person has obviously been a problem in the past but doesn't appear to be onbe any longer.

Obviously the system isn't working well sicne I hardly see behavior needing correction in this card.
IIRC, the way it works is that they take games you've been reported in (regardless if they're justified or not), then randomly compile them.

Cuz1972

12-13-2012

Quote:
Why are people like you even allowed to have power over other players?

"You're guilty because you're guilty." Care to explain why? Or are you just another toxic flamer who rages because people have bad games?

You can't even e-mail Riot, btw. They don't interfere with tribunal cases.
You're being obtuse. Those two games should have been a pardon, but it wasn't because of just those two games you got sent back to the tribunal.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26 View Post
Banned for the feeding more than anything. Doesn't matter if you're a girl.
Having a terrible game, or making unconventional/bad decisions, shouldn't ever result in a ban.

Intentional feeding = dying with the intent of feeding kills to the enemy. It means your GOAL is to strengthen the enemy team, to grief your own team. It's not just being bad. MatchMaker deals with skill level/performance.

Send Me Lewds

12-13-2012

I'd punish.

sdjaks

12-13-2012

would've pardoned. support leblanc is really good

OH NO ITS LU BU

12-13-2012

You were pretty douchy in game two. Enjoy your ban, reflect on your attitude.

50West

12-13-2012

Quote:
Why are people like you even allowed to have power over other players?

"You're guilty because you're guilty." Care to explain why? Or are you just another toxic flamer who rages because people have bad games?

You can't even e-mail Riot, btw. They don't interfere with tribunal cases.
1) I didn't say you were guilty. In fact, I said I wouldn't have punished you.
2) One person doesn't have power over other players; it's a majority vote.
3) You insta-locked LeBlanc Support, didn't buy any wards to help your lane partner, and trolled the every living **** out of your team.
4) LeBlanc Support = You'll have no sympathy from anyone, regardless of how many kills you fed.

The conclusion: The majority of players feel that they wouldn't want to play a game with you, including myself. End of story.