You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ep1cLeprechaun

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearamarth View Post
Reed Wise, have you ever considered studying law?

Your fanatic dedication to making League of Legends "a better place" by imitating toxic players and bending the rules to fulfill your justice fantasy are a huge case of wasted potential. This dedication is absolutely admirable. Your hang to over-generalization and assumption are pretty much mandatory in the work field, and your old-testamentarian sense for justice will make for one hell of a career. You also use the word toxic, that's another big plus.

Oh, the high points of this community.
Is this account 6 or 7?

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richard101 View Post
do you really think that RIOT saves ALL THE GAMES people have played? do you realize how ridiculous that would be? Even if you shrink that number down to all REPORTED games, its such an astronomically large number. and its not even just text, it's video. You think they have enough resources to be able to call up anyone's video replay of the games they were reported in?
ever heard of a database?

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:

Your fanatic dedication to making League of Legends "a better place" by imitating toxic players and bending the rules to fulfill your justice fantasy are a huge case of wasted potential. This dedication is absolutely admirable. Your hang to over-generalization and assumption are pretty much mandatory in the work field, and your old-testamentarian sense for justice will make for one hell of a career. You also use the word toxic, that's another big plus.

oh look junior member

sup OP?

YueienGato

12-13-2012

Quote:
Also, Wookie said he was reported in 45 games. He did not mention how many of those are valid reports. Out of the two games on his reform card, one of them was for an unarguably invalid reason. It's no secret that people will report for every wrong reason under the sun. So chances are, he didn't ruin the game for most of the people in the games he was reported for, and certainly didnt ruin the games of 405 people.
So, going along with your theorycrafting, how many of these are invalid reports? You make the argument that the data the Red has is subject to subjective misuse and, in a round about way, "throw the baby out with the washwater."

The basic argument that has evolved since Wookie came in and laid down the law has been hair splitting and lip quivering over minute details that, in some vain attempt, is trying to find a chink in the armor of the tribunal. The problem with the logic is that one exception supposedly proves innocence, in which case it is a valid and legitimate spirit to arise too: judicial systems ought to aspire to this - which they are due to tax payer money. Riot, on the other hand, is running a F2P game. I don't know about the profit margins but what they make does not rival the resources avaliable to State court systems. Tribunal is the next best solution, if imperfect.

In this case it is not.

AD Annie

Ulting Creep/wave minions

"Afk" when I ain't "Afk"

The nuances of bigotry/racism/sexism

Really? OP got a Red a to answer; OP claims to not care and is having an amazing time on smurf account.OP shifts to mundane and non-essential issues that do not directly affect the two cases at hand.

So, please, go on, start a legal fund for your best friend cause, really, this cognative dissonance is fairly interesting to see in action, from an academic stand point.

Nearamarth

12-13-2012

It's 5, to be precise. EU accounts can't post on these forums. A perfect waste of two hours, really.
Now tell me again how this correlates to my post.

Ep1cLeprechaun

12-13-2012

Quote:
It's 5, to be precise. EU accounts can't post on these forums. A perfect waste of two hours, really.
Now tell me again how this correlates to my post.
It does not.

Reedonidas

12-13-2012

Quote:

I have a degree in Economics. I'm also a veteran - and not like the kind that were stationed in Guam. I fought in the Second Battle of Fallujah. I might consider studying banging you, if you're very fit, and a lady.

Let me know, dawg.

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GON the Mage Guy View Post
You left out the key component that actually could get you banned:

You could use a hammer to build a house, or beat a kitten. The hammer isn't to blame.
...so how are you going to know if your team is going to get mad if you ult a creep wave? Really, I'd like to know. Do you have to ask permission or something? If so, it's time to ban almost every single Ezreal in the game.

Junicorn

12-13-2012

Quote:
I have a degree in Economics. I'm also a veteran - and not like the kind that were stationed in Guam. I fought in the Second Battle of Fallujah. I might consider studying banging you, if you're very fit, and a lady.

Let me know, dawg.
This whole board is a giant joke.

Reedonidas

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
...so how are you going to know if your team is going to get mad if you ult a creep wave? Really, I'd like to know. Do you have to ask permission or something? If so, it's time to ban almost every single Ezreal in the game.
Does you calling me, "transphobic" mean you admit to being a tranny, or what?