You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ep1cLeprechaun

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richard101 View Post
People shouldn't feel bad for doing poorly in a damn video game, just like her team shouldn't have their experience ruined simply because of an unintentional feeder.
Well it clearly was, to the point that 3/4ths of his team reported him for it. He definitely ruined their game, and knew it. He just didn't care.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YueienGato

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
That’s not what happened here. In fact, since the previous 3 Day suspension the player has been reported in over 45 games.

Over 45 Games? That's toxic behavior that affects over 405 players in League of Legends.
Think about that. 1 player vs. 405 ruined experiences in League of Legends.
"u mad?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caristinn

Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1cLeprechaun View Post
Well it clearly was, to the point that 3/4ths of his team reported him for it. He definitely ruined their game, and knew it. He just didn't care.
There's no sense crying over spilled milk has never been a more accurate phrase. You're actually intentionally ignoring this counterargument because it's easier for you to strawman.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
No? You initiate alongside your initiator, then attack move while moving back into position and play it like you're a normal AD carry. If someone closes in on you, you can QW due to their high base damage. Her E is also a nice defensive steroid.

@Dred, I tried to respond with the exact same thing to Wookie. :/
Imagine if you had the proper AP items on Annie. You wouldn't need to do these. Because they'd be either dead or at 5% hp after all 5 of them gets caught with ur R, W, Q.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Reedwise

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richard101 View Post
I like how you still believe the **** you pulled in this thread is exactly the same as what OP did in his games. I also like how you think trolling is perfectly fine, as long as you're making an example of someone. It still is breaking the summoner's code, and as someone who is apparently so well versed in the Tribunal, you should know what you've been doing is well beyond reportable.
Actually, as far as the forums are concerned, I don't think I'm ruining anyone's game. Plus there are threads with League of Legends Fanporn in them that not only don't get deleted, but get reds to post in them - and not just the low level, intern reds. Morello posted in one and said, "nice" or something.

I am not ruining anyone's game. I am not ruining anyone's experience. You are free to post the same things as me. There's a difference between forums where the goal is discussion and games where the goal is teamwork.

You're just going on and on with your mob mentality and your thirst for blood. Sorry pal, not gonna sate it on me. Why don't you add your new boyfriend in-game so you and him can play AD Annie/Support LeBlanc together and hit it off? Your argument is stupid. Like, really stupid.

Do you really think there's no difference between ruining League of Legends games for - what was it - 405 people? And posting in one thread and disrespectfully disagreeing with the people posting there?

Really?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ep1cLeprechaun

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
There's no sense crying over spilled milk has never been a more accurate phrase. You're actually intentionally ignoring this counterargument because it's easier for you to strawman.
The counter argument wasn't really and argument. Are you saying that you feel bad that you ruined a game? Because you never expressed that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caristinn

Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Imagine if you had the proper AP items on Annie. You wouldn't need to do these. Because they'd be either dead or at 5% hp after all 5 of them gets caught with ur R, W, Q.
That isn't how Annie works lategame. ._.

Quote:
The counter argument wasn't really and argument. Are you saying that you feel bad that you ruined a game? Because you never expressed that.
I'm not happy or mad that I fed.

Apathy isn't a crime. Neutrality is usually the best way of handling a situation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rysan Marquise

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
You forgot,

"u mad?"
The reason people are focused on you is because you wont stop insulting everyone. Honestly, given how high-profile this is getting, you have a pretty reasonable chance of getting forum banned if you keep this up - and rightfully so.

Anyway, I am not going to let this die until I get a better answer. The one given in my opinion was actually horrible and represents the worst sort of justification for the system. This sort of rationale cannot stand. Maybe if they made all cases viewable this sort of reasoning would be fine, but as it is now it that sort of logic is an abomination for a legal system.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by caristinn View Post
that isn't how annie works lategame. ._.


I'm not happy or mad that i fed.

Apathy isn't a crime. Neutrality is usually the best way of handling a situation.
lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonsbaine

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
And I reformed after realizing that you're not allowed to respond to people insulting you. That wasn't enough, apparently. Even if you don't respond, the tribunal will still hit punish.
sorry to hear what happened, sometime the people vote in the tribunal after having a bad game, and assume the worst is the truth. I try to read ALL evidence, look at builds and scores. Even then if i don't see enough evidence to PROVE guilt, i skip the case and move on to the next. It seems like a lot of people either don't know you can skip, or think it will ruin their %.

However, as to your response about how to act when people are flaming you. Lack of response sometimes looks as if your actions in game are intentionally bad. You can respond to trolls or toxicity that is flaming you. Yet a negative response (if reported) will get you in trouble, as you've already learned. Simply reply in a mature, rational, positive manor. Give details about whats going on. Reasons for fixing a build, or why your getting snowballed. Ask for your team to help, or possible to swap positions with someone. Lastly, note the toxic flames, and state that you are muting that player (and possibly reporting them) because of their harassment.

You have to try and give the Tribunal a clear picture of whats going on in the game, since there are no replays (which hundreds of us have suggested they add). So try to paint us a picture using the chat. That is the best way for us to know why the report has been made, and if it's a fake/revenge report made by someone who is actually toxic.

I also had suggested Riot, give us an opportunity to vote on whether or not a report seemed like it was fake, or made out of revenge. That way they can review it afterwards and begin punishing those who are attempting to misuse and abuse the system.

Lastly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
Apathy isn't a crime.
but it also isn't a virtue. And in reality Apathy can be worse then the crime.
Quote:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing
. Apathy is one reason we do have Good Samaritan Laws. If you can act to help a situation that deserves your attention, but instead pull the apathy card, you can be held accountable for it.