You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seajaydub

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiLinna View Post
You were annoying. Be glad it was just a 3 day ban.

Ezreal [00:10:33] lb
Ezreal [00:10:36] get wards
LeBlanc [00:10:57] ...why
LeBlanc [00:11:05] it isn't lee you're losing to
Ezreal [00:11:07] cuz i cant even cs with that zyra in bush.
Ezreal [00:11:11] and you just keep dying
LeBlanc [00:11:18] you too
Ezreal [00:11:21] cuz i CNAT SEE
LeBlanc [00:11:36] push your lane out and actually fight varus? when you're playing varus, you need to actively dodge his skillshots
LeBlanc [00:11:40] and retaliate
LeBlanc [00:11:43] *against

You're playing support and you won't even buy a bloody ward? Just going to sit there and feed all game?
Idiots like you are the reason this community sucks. Stay out of the tribunal.

50West

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
Girl Gamer Cutie. In World of Warcraft, sometimes PvPers would have the word "cutie" or "qt" at the end of their name. I also never insulted anyone in game 2.
Pretty sure it was the following statement that did it:

LeBlanc [All] [00:05:29] i play lb to be a king ******bag

Atreiyu

12-13-2012

Tribunal is broken.

It is a hit/miss in consistency. There are ragequitters who are pardoned and people like the OP who get banned. In other times, it works as intended.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Girl Gamer Cutie. In World of Warcraft, sometimes PvPers would have the word "cutie" or "qt" at the end of their name. I also never insulted anyone in game 2.
I see nothing punishable about that username. And besides, I think Riot's policy on Inappropriate Name cases is to just issue a forced namechange.

Yeah, you were a bit spicy in that second game, and you should stick to staying classy even when people are raging hardcore at you. But I would have hit Pardon, I think.

I'm cynically expecting that a fuller review will reveal you're awful in most of your games. That said, I think you deserve a manual review by Riot Support.

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50West View Post
Pretty sure it was the following statement that did it:

LeBlanc [All] [00:05:29] i play lb to be a king ******bag
...what? Look at the context of it. LeBlanc, Teemo, and Singed are considered to be annoying as hell to play against.

PVPMaiMai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
The hilarious thing is that I'm a higher elo than most of the people who report for feeding.

I actually do know how to play Taric, Soraka, and Blitzcrank. It's just that I do well as LeBlanc and Teemo too.
The hilarious thing is that you managed to feed 13 kills. I don't even...

King Reedwise

12-13-2012

Two wrongs don't make a right. I would have punished you as well.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

12-13-2012

It's silly that the report cards isued are full of such mild behavior. Really Riot, take some initiative and hand pick the cards you send out so it isn't a bunch of namby pamby **** like this.

People are only going to sound justified when you send this as the prime example for their suspensions...

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
Two wrongs don't make a right. I would have punished you as well.
I never said anything bad in response to anyone.

Try again.

50West

12-13-2012

Quote:
Except you're only punishing based on the games you can see. Lyte is welcome to post my chatlogs. At my worst, I'm snarky towards people who are being massive ******bags.
But you got Time Banned. That means you've been in the Tribunal and punished before. I'm sure he can pull up those, as well.

It makes no difference. Banned is banned. Since the Majority of people voted to ban you, Lyte won't undo it.