You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredzach View Post
Ya, but other games aren't relevant. Other games weren't on the tribunal. The problem with the case is that the tribunal voted punish for what? Having a bad game basically.
Other games are relevant because they were factors on how you landed in the tribunal in the first place.

The tribunal only picks a sample of 1 to 5 games, this is random. You need to have been reported in 20% of your total games to end in the tribunal.

That's a lot!

The tribunal is lenient as it is, don't even challenge a red to personally audit all your games because mind you, the reds STRICTLY follow the summoner's code and upon finding one instance of it in all your games played, they'd give you harsher punishments.

WasteOfFire

12-13-2012

You were clearly trolling in that second game. You were never like "Sorry I'm doing badly" you were like "No I'm great trololol"
The Lee Sin was 17/5 and level 18 along with everyone except you
You seem to be the cause of the loss of the game and your attitude was making your team mad

King Reedwise

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richard101 View Post
"I'm not toxic! I'm just PRETENDING to be toxic!"

Only on GD.
Would you rather I play support LeBlanc in a game with you, feed excessively and type things like:

Quote:
I won some of my last games doing this. Mad?

*giggle*
Someone has to stand up and say this person needs to be banned. If it's me then I guess I'm not the hero General Discussion wants right now, but definitely the one they need.

Mulesk

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1cLeprechaun View Post
Directly from Game 2:
'we're not going to win 2v2 against a varus, need a lane camp'

'varus wins every game he plays in normals'

'i hate laning against zyras'

'ow **** rengar op'

'rengar soloed 6 item kogmaw in ipl5
1v3'

But anyway, every other champ on the team was lv18, and I'm willing to bet everyone on the other team was, too. According to one of the three allies that reported you, you

"0/13/5,instalock LB and ran around mid game just giving kills"

Yeah, thats feeding.

Ezreal [00:10:36] get wards
LeBlanc [00:10:57] ...why

You should never say this as a support.
I could have said lb was ****ting out magic green unicorns doesn't make it true. Someone was pissed they lost..But i'm not sure squishy champ being eating alive mid game..mhm sounds about right

Ep1cLeprechaun

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richard101 View Post
"I'm not toxic! I'm just PRETENDING to be toxic!"

Only on GD.
Does no one on GD understand Reed? Because he's been doing this for a while. Basically he did what OP did, and everyone got mad at him. But they still defend OP. Makes me laugh, apparently not GD.

Talissar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Listen, You're not going to get banned for having a bad game. However if you on purpose run around and troll your team being an idiot, They will report you. You shouldn't be surprised. It wasn't a bad game, You picked a silly support on purpose, And ended up being a part of 5 kills in 40 minutes. Out of the total 30 for the team.

Were you being specifically toxic? Not really, But those four people didn't find your joke that wasted almost an hour of their time funny.

Mr Richard101

12-13-2012

Quote:
Directly from Game 2:

'ow **** rengar op'

1v3'

But anyway, every other champ on the team was lv18, and I'm willing to bet everyone on the other team was, too. According to one of the three allies that reported you, you

Yeah, thats feeding.

"ow **** rengar op" seems awfully playful from someone apparently whining about OP champions. regardless, this is all discussion. there is no toxicity here

no one is debating on whether or not OP fed. 0/13 is feeding. Feeding is not toxic, INTENTIONALLY feeding is. And OP addressed the ward thing earlier in the thread. Ez wanted wards in bottom bush. OP claimed to be warding elsewhere because Ez can just Q into bushes to check them, and OP is correct.

Rysan Marquise

12-13-2012

The Tribunal has a huge weight against people who do poorly in games. Those who experiment, at all, even in normals are far more likely to be banned.

I was warned for similar results when I played support heimer (or tried to), but this is a far more obvious case.

Of course nobody believes my claims because I was defensive at all. Lots of people are who shouldn't be banned. Fortunately the community seems to at least be annoyed by this absurdly clear case.

The tribunal is not reasonable, especially not anymore. It needs to be overhauled by making it -actually- used by a majority of players. Incorporate it into the game client itself - as something to do between games. It is broken in its current form.

how2pley

12-13-2012

Quote:
Directly from Game 2:

'ow **** rengar op'

1v3'

Yeah, thats feeding.

Support in most games is almost always underlevel'd, mostly because they roam to ward and help other lanes. Just like LB likely came middle to pressure, she has amazing mobility.

Also, Ez wanted wards because, "He can't cs with Zyra in a bush", I wouldn't buy wards just to ward a bush because he can't land his Q's either.

Here's what really happened: Someone picked non meta, did poorly, got reported for it by a bunch of mad kids, got banned for it by a bunch of stupid/ma kids. Literally all that went down.

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
This is actually true when he has 4 kills and Ezreal isn't dodging any skillshot.

Quote:
the player, m8.

Quote:
She's LB's counter in lane. Never said she was OP.

Quote:
'ow **** rengar op'

1v3'
Except this was a commonly acknowledged fact, and Rengar is being nerfed next patch.

Quote:

Yeah, thats feeding.
People would abuse the report system to get someone banned? You don't say.

Quote:

Because I already had wards.

If you can't decide if someone did or didn't do something based on chat alone, skip it. Not that hard.

Quote:
"ow **** rengar op" seems awfully playful from someone apparently whining about OP champions. regardless, this is all discussion. there is no toxicity here
Yeah. Complaining would be going "OH GOD RENGAR IS SO OP STUPID NOOB STOP PLAYING THAT BROKEN CHAMPION, GG WE LOSE. YOU GET FREE ELO BADDIE." Casually commenting saying "X op" after you get instantly killed then dropping it isn't actively whining.