You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Skull Kid

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
Being seen as "annoying" isn't reportable.

Also, I wasn't annoying. But there's no sense trying to convince you otherwise, but keep in mind that your opinion is that of the minority. :3
*giggle*

Thats annoying.

dredzach

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1cLeprechaun View Post
The problem I have with it is that literally everyone on her team had minimum 5 assists. This leads me to believe that LB contributed nothing to the game at all. Seeing Lee Sin's 17/5/5 score implies that LB lost the game for them, and that they had a better chance in a 4v5. She didn't buy wards, didn't help the team, brought nothing to the game. Not only does it take multiple reports to get the Tribunal at all, OP admits that they were warned before. This isn't one bad game.
I'm sure LB contributed little to the game, as even an AP carry LB falls off hard lategame.

Early game, their bot lane got dominated, so no kills there, only deaths.
Then, mid/late game, LB was almost useless cause even AP carry LB does no dmg past like 20-30 mins.

Still, sucking with your champ is not punish-worthy. It just means she lost a game. Had Lee Sin supported and LB went mid and got levels/farm, I'm sure LB would have a much better score and Lee Sin would be the one with a bunch of deaths (although Lee Sin OP anyway).

Reedonidas

12-13-2012

Quote:
Being seen as "annoying" isn't reportable.

Also, I wasn't annoying. But there's no sense trying to convince you otherwise, but keep in mind that your opinion is that of the minority. :3
Really? On your Tribunal case it says, "Majority"

You're toxic. Get out.

2Dha The Buddhah

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearamarth View Post
This is a prime negative example of what happens when you give the average Joe the power to judge and punish others:

Self-righteous folks like Reed Wise play private police, not even noticing that they contradict their very own twisted set of morals by vaunting their sense of justice in the most condescending way possible. Well played, sir. If you followed your logic, you'd end up banning yourself on the Tribunal. Unfortunately, an increasingly large part of the GD community seems to swing in that direction.

The Tribunal needs stricter guidelines if it is to ever truly work. People punishing others out of spite or for made-up reasons should be removed from the system. Then there's still the problem of "judges" only reading the purple lines out of context and hitting punish once they spot something "toxic".
I've seen players get timebanned for less than this case, and that can't be the intention here, can it?

This guy has it right. I didn't read his post before I posted but I basically said what he did in a sentence. xD But yes!

And to be honest here, everybody (Including YOU Riot), this whole Tribunal thing is Riot's lazy way of finally getting all those report cases reviewed.

"Let's just get the players to do our job for us!! FOR FREE!" is basically the idea behind it.

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
I don't have a toxic attitude. Every post I made in this thread, sans one, was a satire meant to mock people using the same argument to justify toxic behavior. I have made threads like these before on the behalf of other players, whose Tribunal cases I voted on. People say the same thing.

They way people are rallying against me now is the same terrible mechanism that makes people wrongfully punish people in the Tribunal. Look at this player's actions just in this thread; you really believe they don't exhibit toxic behavior more often?

Every point I made fun of was exhibited by someone else. I don't care if you're too stupid to understand why someone would think that is funny. I also don't need the acceptance of these stupid forums. These people are the lowest of the low. You can bet your high horse that if someone came into a game with me, fed 0-13 and said, "u mad?" I'd report them. And if I got that same case in the Tribunal, I'd punish them.

That's how this community works. You can't change it. You can't even make a dent. All you can do is embrace it and mock it when you have an opportunity, which is what I did. If you can't appreciate why I thought my posts here were funny, there's nothing anybody can do for you.

How am I toxic for repeating the same thing in exaggerated circumstances that the original poster did in his game that got him banned? It's to prove a point: a point you obviously missed.
This is so pretentious, stupid, and irrelevant I don't even know where to begin.

"IT'S JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT GUYS. I ACTUALLY DIDN'T MEAN IT WHEN I SAID I HATED TRANSGENDERS "

Quote:
*giggle*

Thats annoying.
Annoying is subjective and isn't up for you to decide. There's an ignore feature. If I was to report annoying players, then at least 20% of the people I've met would be banned.

I honestly think you just hate females.

Ep1cLeprechaun

12-13-2012

Quote:
It's a good thing I know I did nothing wrong.

The amount of threads Lyte/PD reply to are really, really low.

I've been respectful to people who aren't acting like babies. On the other hand, you have a sexist homophobic transphobe that somehow has a platinum justice rating in the thread.

Yeah. Ezreal was just being hyperbolic because I wasn't warding his bush.

Also what? When did I complain about champions being OP? I don't get what that dude is saying, rofl.
Directly from Game 2:
'we're not going to win 2v2 against a varus, need a lane camp'

'varus wins every game he plays in normals'

'i hate laning against zyras'

'ow **** rengar op'

'rengar soloed 6 item kogmaw in ipl5
1v3'

But anyway, every other champ on the team was lv18, and I'm willing to bet everyone on the other team was, too. According to one of the three allies that reported you, you

"0/13/5,instalock LB and ran around mid game just giving kills"

Yeah, thats feeding.

Ezreal [00:10:36] get wards
LeBlanc [00:10:57] ...why

You should never say this as a support.

Mr Richard101

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
I don't have a toxic attitude. Every post I made in this thread, sans one, was a satire meant to mock people using the same argument to justify toxic behavior.

"I'm not toxic! I'm just PRETENDING to be toxic!"

Only on GD.

how2pley

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richard101 View Post
"I'm not toxic! I'm just PRETENDING to be toxic!"

Only on GD.
Amen.

nennx

12-13-2012

frivolous tribunal bans a daily occurrence

Riot's response? "its the community's fault, not ours"

Reedonidas

12-13-2012

Quote:
This is so pretentious, stupid, and irrelevant I don't even know where to begin.

"IT'S JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT GUYS. I ACTUALLY DIDN'T MEAN IT WHEN I SAID I HATED TRANSGENDERS "
*giggle*

It isn't a social experiment. It's an argumentative tactic designed to make you mad. So, let me ask you, u mad?