You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Richard101

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGoodGuyGreg View Post
It's funny because i love threads like these. Whenever someone challenges Pendragon or Lyte pretending to be all angel-like, the reds come in with more evidence of toxic behaviour from other games that the tribunal didn't pick up and prove the OP wrong.

Can't wait for a red to come in to smite the OP.
OP never claimed to be an angel, she admitted that she was banned before. Whether or not there was toxic behavior in between this ban and her last, we do not know. Not only that, but this isn't about whether or not OP has been toxic in the past; OP was banned because of these two games. That is a failing of the Tribunal.

Izael Archi Magu

12-13-2012

Trib sucks, plain and simple. 12 year old troll kids judging other 12 year old troll kids is the most ridiculous joke I've ever seen where video game disciplinary action is concerned.

Mulesk

12-13-2012

I can't quite grasp why people keep bring up this isn't your first case..Why does that matter? He wasn't reported for they past case/warning they were reporting for these 2 cases

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Skull Kid View Post
But reddit sucks, why would you go there?
It took a huge Reddit thread to get an unjustified ban about a month ago noticed and reversed. also it happened again to the same guy because he's being troll reported today. It sucks, yeah, but there's no other alternative.

Dark Skull Kid

12-13-2012

I also just want to say you were really annoying in game 2, so much so that I'd punish.

Silent Hero

12-13-2012

I read the logs. There was no reason for a ban. Riot should look this case over.

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Skull Kid View Post
I also just want to say you were really annoying in game 2, so much so that I'd punish.
Being seen as "annoying" isn't reportable.

Also, I wasn't annoying. But there's no sense trying to convince you otherwise, but keep in mind that your opinion is that of the minority. :3

King Reedwise

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1cLeprechaun View Post
Wait, I thought I just said that they had the SAME toxic attitude.
I don't have a toxic attitude. Every post I made in this thread, sans one, was a satire meant to mock people using the same argument to justify toxic behavior. I have made threads like these before on the behalf of other players, whose Tribunal cases I voted on. People say the same thing.

They way people are rallying against me now is the same terrible mechanism that makes people wrongfully punish people in the Tribunal. Look at this player's actions just in this thread; you really believe they don't exhibit toxic behavior more often?

Every point I made fun of was exhibited by someone else. I don't care if you're too stupid to understand why someone would think that is funny. I also don't need the acceptance of these stupid forums. These people are the lowest of the low. You can bet your high horse that if someone came into a game with me, fed 0-13 and said, "u mad?" I'd report them. And if I got that same case in the Tribunal, I'd punish them.

That's how this community works. You can't change it. You can't even make a dent. All you can do is embrace it and mock it when you have an opportunity, which is what I did. If you can't appreciate why I thought my posts here were funny, there's nothing anybody can do for you.

How am I toxic for repeating the same thing in exaggerated circumstances that the original poster did in his game that got him banned? It's to prove a point: a point you obviously missed.

eNack

12-13-2012

There's no trash talking allowed in League of Legends, apparently. Its like taking a dick up the ass and you can't complain about it or you go to jail.

REAL WORLD.

how2pley

12-13-2012

The Tribunal where you can get banned for anything and everything, no matter what. This ban, like all others wont get reversed because three and a half months ago you said one swear word after a quad queue premade threatened you and your families lives.

Also, "punishing for being annoying" what a ****ing joke, this is why you don't let 12 year olds serve on jury duty and this is why they shouldn't be used to decide other peoples fates either.