You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kody119

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
I was making a joke dawg, I hope Riot takes note of the fact that your name is dumb and you hate jokes. Riot, I hope you're reading this.

ahhh troll, i got it now. nice, you got me to respond a couple times, 6/10

MissButtahNips

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody119 View Post
ahhh troll, i got it now. nice, you got me to respond a couple times, 6/10
So much fail, in a single person.

Aerophobia

12-13-2012

Quote:
Why, shouldn't having girl in your name - be bannable? Seriously,
This child is a reason as to why the tribunal is broken.

x GUNPLAY

12-13-2012

id punish you too bro.... 0-13 gtfo

Dragull2

12-13-2012

Wow that was stupid.

lilheartless

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiLinna View Post
This, on the other hand, I agree with. I've made a thread about this, upping the amount of games the Tribunal bot pulls out of the pool. It would avoid threads such as these.
Or in retrospect, make it easier to determine what actually happened. If you have 5+ games of matches where you were reported and you seriously did like nothing wrongits easier to hit pardon than it is when you see one game with nothing wrong and a unknown magical floating number of games that they could have been bad in....

TheZombiePeanut

12-13-2012

Reed and Kody should both get out of this thread... Like, now.

I would have hit pardon, because I have a fairly high tolerance and what's in the cases wasn't enough for me to be like "BAN HIM!!!1one!" I didn't get the case personally though.

That said, I don't think the ban should be reversed, even if it was unfairly given. OP is acting in a very whiny/angry way in this thread, and from that its pretty easy to tell he'd land in the tribunal again pretty soon.

Panaity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Probably would have pardoned. Game 2 didn't give any obvious evidence of intentional feeding or trolling (aside from score), and I've lost to support LBs before.

Can Lyte shed some light on this? HAHAHAHHA... I'll leave.

SaixPeregrinus

12-13-2012

Quote:
Why, shouldn't having girl in your name - be bannable? Seriously,
First, nice comma at the end.

Second, acting like a ***** towards others... well, it is more pathetic than asking for a review of a case.

Third, gloating that you punished, followed by baiting out reactions from another person and using those reactions as further evidence that the ban was acceptable is not a real argument, it is fluff supported by fluff.

Fourth, the ban in question is, in my opinion, not an acceptable ban, purely based on the fact that LeBlanc only posted in reply to others, and the worst thing she said was ******bag after being called a ho by the Zyra player. In the first game, the soraka remarked that she should get back into the kitchen, make her a sandwich, and that she was a ho. Exactly where is the player in question trolling instead of being focused by trolling and merely responding in kind? Is it only acceptable for the other players to do it and then report her as a result of her responses?

Fifth, I support often, and I only ward where I want to. The funniest part about the Ezreal argument is that Ezreal can buy a ward too, if he MUST have it in the brush. I might ward the brush if i feel it is necessary, but if I only have my passive gold generation and no assist rolling in, I am spreading my wards to choke points. That is not a reason to ban me, nor this player. Also, people complain at me when I am not babysitting their lane as jungle. But when a support comes to you lane and ganks for you, its suddenly stupid and shouldn't be happening? Again, double standards set up.

Overall, the context of the cases here describe a player being focused by every other player on her team and retaliating in a much more mild sense in comparison, and still being banned as a result. How is this a working system where the ones being tormented are also being punished?

A game with a bad ADC can net my support games a 0/10/7 loss or worse too. KD ratio is not that important with supports, considering the gold is much more efficient on every other team member. So, when in game as support I grab that random kill and am raged at for it, but am otherwise told that i did terrible because of my 0 kill score, how do I win? People look blindly at KDA and assume 0 kills means feeding. It can mean I am rammus jungle and am purposefully avoiding kills for my teams benefit, or that I am support, doing the same, or that we have a darius/garen/nidalee KSing all the low health champs with their executes.

I would have pardoned, and I am sorry you were banned OP.

Reed Wise, if I could, and I am looking to see if I can, I would report your forum account for blatant hazing and toxic behavior.

ZeroKuno

12-13-2012

The sad part is..3 out of 5 games I usually end up reporting someone. I swear they reset normal ELO...