You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Reedwise

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
A single 3 hour suspension (that's one of the lightest slap on the wrists-- it was for cursing in public chat on WoW) is normal if you play MMOs for over a decade.
u mad ur banned?

Aerophobia

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
I actually read the second game. Here's why you got banned:

score 0-13. that sounds like intentional feeding to me.

to the soraka on the enemy team. this is offensive.

this is when you start harassing your teammates, before you start going 0-13 at your team's expense

asking your teammates if they're mad when you're going 0-13. insta punish.

0-13

so you comment on the meta, you watch professional tournaments and it seems by your own chat that you have some game sense. you're clearly a low rated player, but to me it shows clearly that you were, "trolling" at your team's expense. you died 13 times. i am 8000 rated in the tribunal, and i would have voted punish on this case and been sure of it

the community has spoken, they don't want someone to get mad they didn't get mid, feed 0-13 on leblanc and then run around saying, "U MAD?"

Edit: I remember now. I actually voted on this case 2? days ago I think. You always know you're gonna get a case right when someone says, "u mad?" "do u even lift?" etc

You got banned for a reason, I banned you and you deserved it.
This is all i have to say to you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

lilheartless

12-13-2012

Quote:
Sorry I made fun of your, "rateing." Please read my other post if you want to understand the correlation between whatever you're talking about and my original, currently upheld argument.
and now you wanna start calling me out for typo's real mature this just keeps getting better and better.

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
u mad ur banned?
I'm actually having a blast with my friends on my smurf account. I just wanted to see if I could get my main account back ($15 of skins on it) but if I don't, I won't lose any sleep over it. Will just avoid buying RP in the future, which is a damn shame because skins look awesome.

PVPMaiMai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
What? Oh god, do you not know how to speak English?
Oh dear, I think I'm seeing a rather negative side to this young lady! Maybe you should take a few days to simmer off...oh wait, you were suspended recently, weren't you? You should really learn how to take a hint and go do something else.

Until then I'm going to sit right here on your lap, eating the sandwiches your mummy packed for lunch. This is grade school, is it not?

1st HanarSpectre

12-13-2012

Quote:
I was making an example of how dumb it looks for someone to say any variation of, "u mad"(as the OP does in the second case) especially when it is unrelated to the topic at hand.

For example,

"you are doing badly this game, you are 0-13"

"i won my last two games with it, u mad?"

Not related, offensive, trolling.

"My tribunal rating is high"

"u r an idiot"

"u r bronze, u mad?"

See the correlation? I don't expect you to, but it makes sense to anyone who isn't in puberty. Thanks for trying, "bud."

You ever seen the "tolerance" episode of South Park?
It reminds me of people like you. The OP ban justification is actually irrelevant in this case.The simple point of the matter is you have people, like you, Who will punish harshly any outburst that goes in the tribunal (not inherently bad), but you react in a way that is just as toxic to those players on the forum.

And then proceed to stated multiple time that "two wrongs don't make a right" when it's about cases where people reacted to getting trolled.

Well then friend, perhaps you should listen to your own advice.

GodsFinest

12-13-2012

I would of parodoned... I know how it feels to get flamed so much and finally snapping....

this community has alot of people who like to get people to rage then report haha

or if you have a bad game its insta-rreport :/

Parametric

12-13-2012

Quote:
A single 3 hour suspension (that's one of the lightest slap on the wrists-- it was for cursing in public chat on WoW) is normal if you play MMOs for over a decade.
So there was no reason to get all passive aggressive on his language use then?

(Note: That sentence may or may not be passive aggressive, hint, it is)

A proper way of saying it would be. "Then there was no reason to be insulting about his language skills."

Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

i banned this player for intentional feeding and then trolling her team about it afterwards. Spend those 3 days in the kitchen contemplating your sins. Would BAN again, no REGRETS

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parametric View Post
So there was no reason to get all passive aggressive on his language use then?

(Note: That sentence may or may not be passive aggressive, hint, it is)

A proper way of saying it would be. "Then there was no reason to be insulting about his language skills."
http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Tone_argument

You know how parents can't argue with their children sometimes, because they're so ignorant and will just learn when they're older?

That's how I feel about that guy. He'll grow up.