Tribunal Horror Stories

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sepokku

07-09-2013

Broken Tribunal. Anyone else notice tribunal is damn near broken? I got reported. Literally for saying "GG Lissandra OP" because my enemy thought i was annoying. I mean whats up with that? Another time i was reported because my team fed and i couldnt carry them. Because i was the only solo queue. But i still get punished because of this. Anyone else have tribunal horror stories?

Vectoradron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2013

there is a tribunal section, go complain there.

Sepokku

07-09-2013

This isnt a complaint section. Its a place to share horror stories. Without amy form of construction, im not advocating for change here sir

t0ss

07-09-2013

These types are posts are about 3% likely to be true. Usually this is followed by s late posting of a report card showing the poser being a massive dick.

Your move op.

PenguinKillBear

07-09-2013

please post reform card of your ban so we can believe your horror story

Sepokku

07-09-2013

Teach me how to do this

LargeSnorlax

07-09-2013

I don't think this has anything to do with the tribunal at all - It's someone not understanding how the new feature is that warns you of reports you're collecting before a tribunal case even occurs.

Of course, the OP can post his report card and clear that up for us. If you got punished, you'll have a card in your mail explaining why.

PenguinKillBear

07-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepokku View Post
Teach me how to do this
you pull up the email that riot sent to you with your ban notice. make sure to display images. There should be a link to your reform card. go to your reform card and copy the link and post it here.

Sepokku

07-09-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6492378
Chic-chic-checkity it out. Theres like one legit report, and the rest are just omgwtfbbq moments.

LargeSnorlax

07-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepokku View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6492378
Chic-chic-checkity it out. Theres like one legit report, and the rest are just omgwtfbbq moments.
Uno secondo, switching computers to review.

#1 - Looks like you got reported by your entire team because of a dispute in jungle invading. I doubt it was because you were too slow to help invade, but rather for this.

Vladimir [All] [00:14:41] Scrubs
Vladimir [All] [00:14:44] the lot of them
Vladimir [00:15:28] burn
Vladimir [All] [00:15:48] its always liek this at night
Vladimir [All] [00:15:56] i cant get a good team for the life of me

That being said, not the worst case, though BM.

#2 - A bit of yack in all chat, pointless report.

#3 - Again, a pointless report.

#4 - Besides sucking bad, you yack a lot in chat. Again though, nothing *really* reportable in my eyes.

#5 - Yacking at galio about going afk in a lost game.

I'm actually surprised this is a strong majority. I would've thought it would be much closer.

If there was a punish here, it would be for the first game, but I've honestly seen much worse cards.