Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lumaral

12-13-2012

What happens if I live outside the US and won the contest? Will you send the prizes? I would LOVE to wear a blitzcrank hoodie

Morphìne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

I've never made ginger bread, nor am I good at art.. But I'm definitely giving this a go to get into the spirit and hopefully it turns out amazing! .

2 Percent Phat

12-13-2012

Would I have a chance if I entered a smaller pastry? Or do only the people have the time and ability to make massive works of art have a chance at glory?

EA Rabbit

12-13-2012

Are there 10 first prizes and 20 second prizes per server? I'm wondering, cause I'm already going to the store to grab all the stuff! Btw, do cakes with crackers or gingerbread fulfill the requirements?

Arctic Bro

12-13-2012

AAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
UNAVAILABLE TEEMO SKIN UP FOR GRABS FOR THE BEST BAKER????
MINE!
I will head to the shop tomorrow and get the appropriate recipes HANDS OFF MY TEEMO SKIN BACK BACK I TELL YOU!!

Austocia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

I see the deadline on the official contest rules being:

Quote:
3. Contest Period. The Contest shall commence on 12/13/2012 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) (the “Commencement Date”), and shall continue in duration until 1/3/2013 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Deadline”).
Does this mean it goes until 1/3/2013 11:59PM PT?

XElement

12-13-2012

...every skin for snowdown showdown...?
Dang it Riot!
Why tempt me with this Old Saint Zilean ><!!!
Now i want to attempt this just for that skin...

Morphìne

12-13-2012

I'm going to do Re-gifted Amumu as he's my favorite Champion and I'd love to get this skin along with the other snowdown skins! I'll try and get everything sorted today and have fun with it getting the family involved too! .

Wifom

12-13-2012

Do you have to make the materials you're using? Such as... do you have to bake the cookies that you're using to build it?

Shikiso

12-13-2012

Do we have to use ONLY gingerbread, graham crackers and Christmas cookies? I was hoping to use rice krispies or marshmallow cake for my submission :c