Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elsha

12-13-2012

SILENT NIGHT SONA TOO? If so, I'm winning. I will do ANYTHING for Silent Night Sona.

Pìg

12-13-2012

What types of graham crackers preferred? Any specific size? And I am jewish... Gelt would be AWESOMMMMMMME.

Seclusion

12-13-2012

It says submit two pictures. Does that mean we can make two gingerbread cakes and enter them both?

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

12-13-2012
5 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corran View Post
In terms of non-artistic contests, I feel like the contest where you had to hold up a sign in a crowd was a step in the right direction (the one I could have actually participated in). You could do more "go out and do this" contests or some kind of scavenger hunt type contest.
I agree, we do try to introduce those contests in with the bunch, a way for people to prove their love of League! It's a little more challenging to make an engaging and bombastic contest that isn't focused on artistry, but it's definitely something we take into account and want to do more often, especially via Twitter and Facebook where it is easy to share your entries with others. If you have any other ideas, tweet 'em to me anytime! I'm excited to get more ideas in the mix.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

12-13-2012
6 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seclusion View Post
It says submit two pictures. Does that mean we can make two gingerbread cakes and enter them both?
Two pictures of one entry, so we can pick the best looking of the bunch. If you do 2 entries, submit 2 pictures of each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiqua View Post
SILENT NIGHT SONA TOO? If so, I'm winning. I will do ANYTHING for Silent Night Sona.
We should allllllso have some Twitter contests coming up where you could win other coveted holiday skins. Do you follow us there? https://twitter.com/leagueoflegends Rockit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallnazar View Post
So, Do all 3 people, granted they have League accounts get a jacket and all the Snowdown skins? Or is that just for one person?
The prizes will be split between the winning participants, so you'd have to call dibs on that Snow Bunny Nidalee or Snowmerdinger amongst your friends.

Seclusion

12-13-2012

Up to how many entries can one person submit?

Elsha

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
We should allllllso have some Twitter contests coming up where you could win other coveted holiday skins. Do you follow us there? https://twitter.com/leagueoflegends Rockit.
Twitter is one thing I've never signed up for, lolol. I'll just stalk it. But, I'm going to the store tomorrow to get some gingerbread! Be prepared! I WILL GET SILENT NIGHT SONA.

MrsPrinzerPants

12-13-2012

So, question, do I have to use all of the three ingredients; gingerbread, graham crackers and christmas cookies or just one out of those or two? I sort of know what I want to make but I'm not sure how to get those graham crackers and christmas cookies in there.

Also, I plan on doing this together with my boyfriend, can I just fill in two summoner names then?

Thanks. :-)

Stryyfe

12-13-2012

should have been gingerbread Singed!

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

12-13-2012
7 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaLinda93 View Post
So, question, do I have to use all of the three ingredients; gingerbread, graham crackers and christmas cookies or just one out of those or two?

Also, I plan on doing this together with my boyfriend, can I just fill in two summoner names then?

Thanks. :-)
One of the necessary ingredients is perfect. And yes, add both to the list!