Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scyllamonster

01-08-2013

Awesome Fizz! How did you keep your ferret from gobbling him up? XD

TriggerPixie

01-08-2013

Quote:
Sushi Ya 15:
Does any one know when the winners will be selected by riot? And when we will vote after that?

Thanks!

The last we heard Riot is busy sorting through all our submissions. There was discussion if they received enough entries of doing prizes by server so they might be trying to figure out if they have however many is considered enough as well.

Like someone said previously winners will probably be announced on Friday like they did it last time and then voting will be for a week after that.

Evilperson69

Recruiter

01-08-2013

So I guess I'll post mine since we're all waiting anyway.
Made the champs almost entirely out of some weird marshmallow fondant recipe that turned out to be sticky and annoying as all hell, but I guess sticky worked. I really wanted to have kat in her original recall position (candy cane stripper pole) but quickly realized it would be impossible without gluing it all together. Oh and the triforce pyramid is made out of graham crackers.
pew pew tons of damage.

BluEyedSkye

01-08-2013

Those are excellent, Evil!
We did something similar--rice crispy cookie and graham cracker bases with fondant icing "skins"

Morphìne

01-08-2013

So many entries!
Plus there'd be many that haven't been displayed/from other regions!
Can't wait to see the results, I just wish there were more prizes now :P.

Kita Tao

01-08-2013

Wow, so many awesome entries ;_;

My roommate and I submitted this... excuse the mess in the background

Lucidia

01-08-2013

Quote:
Kita Tao:
Wow, so many awesome entries ;_;

My roommate and I submitted this... excuse the mess in the background

Haha looks like my place when I finished. XD Love how yours turned out. How'd you get it to build so well? Or what did you use?

Kita Tao

01-08-2013

I used a lot of rice crispie treats, then on top, layered on scales with graham crackers and decorators frosting, then a layer of colored frosting. Finally, I used some green gel icing for Baron's drool I did baron, my roommate provided the table, the plastic lining for the table, and made the baron wall, he even made the little wooden baron signs with a stencil and black icing.

Edit: we had to stack some graham crackers in places that were starting to crush under stress from the weight. he weighs around 10 lbs

Saisaith

Recruiter

01-08-2013

I wonder if they have sent out winner emails yet

Kita Tao

01-09-2013

I'm curious aswell ;_;