Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reikii

01-07-2013

This is exactly how I feel with so many new entries, and all looking so good.... I'm afraid there's lurkers who aren't posting theirs lol. I was browsing the EU submissions, all looking really good too.. I vaguely remember reading the winners are split between EU/NA, with enough submissions they might do two different pools?

Depraving

01-07-2013

lol yea. Mine was a bit of a rush job.. actually had to make normal holiday cookies/pies that same weekend and was leaving to visit my parents a few days later. I was like I'm gonna make mine all cool and 3 dimensional, didn't know how hard that would be with cookies. I'm used to cake/fondant. After seeing some of those posted on here and knowing there will be insane ones that weren't post xD I'd be surprised if judges even took a second glance at mine.

Was fun though, hadn't done gingerbread stuff in ages. I think I'll stick the to cake competitions on here, I seem to have a better shot with those :P

& Also what now? Wonder when they're going to announce/put stuff up for voting. Unless I overlooked where they said this, I saw they had to extend the entries for a day or something.

Jet Kusanagi

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraving View Post

& Also what now? Wonder when they're going to announce/put stuff up for voting. Unless I overlooked where they said this, I saw they had to extend the entries for a day or something.
The official rules said sometime between the 3rd and 12th of January and that the voting will end by the 12th.

Cheostian

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikii View Post
This is exactly how I feel with so many new entries, and all looking so good.... I'm afraid there's lurkers who aren't posting theirs lol. I was browsing the EU submissions, all looking really good too.. I vaguely remember reading the winners are split between EU/NA, with enough submissions they might do two different pools?

< Lurker

Szotyoláné

01-08-2013

Hi guys, I'm from eune and I'm intrested in your opinions about our submission. We were making it for 3 days, there is a lots of work in it.
Is it really true, that there is only one pool and not a separate for every server? That would be so unfair. Why was different links for every server then?

I almost forgot to write its name: Legendary Ferret Rider Fizz

Best wishes

Furon137

01-08-2013

That Fizz is awesome.

IS18fc4f8fabbd3b

01-08-2013

HEhe nice fizz

Submission has to be entirely edible tho, how did that ferret taste?
j/k

Szotyoláné

01-08-2013

well, a little bit chewy, this is the fun part, there is a picture that i submitted which shows only the fizz

Reikii

01-08-2013

Omg, that Fizz is awesome!! Show us more!!

There is more, right?

Sushi Ya 15

01-08-2013

Does any one know when the winners will be selected by riot? And when we will vote after that?

Thanks!