Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ifchuz

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimeQueen View Post
Wow, your entries make me nervous! Everyone worked really hard.

My daughter kept eating the summoner spells and skill slots, so we ended up having to just pipe our Summoner names in the gap, haha. Looking at our Cho....he looks like an elephant
holy look at that cho farm damn

Saisaith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Anyone else just refreshing the site?

Xagashi

01-05-2013

I just bookmark the latest page on my laptop and just keep refreshing it on my phone.

Lilybet

01-05-2013

I have a tab open to here, and one open to the announcements forum. No, i'm so not excited for results at all. >>

MimeQueen

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifchuz View Post
holy look at that cho farm damn
Pro Cho haha

puppichuu

01-05-2013

I'm just sitting here refreshing the page, while drawing a glacial malphite squishing a teemo..... (my friend doesn't like teemos much , but they are soooooo cute haha) If I win the teemo hat... I'm making him wear it for a day!!

MimeQueen

01-05-2013

You're probably going to be refreshing for a long time if they aren't posting the results for a week+ :P

puppichuu

01-05-2013

Yes! haha good thing there are nice people to chat with :P

Alysaria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

I was going to do this contest, but I ate all the graham crackers.... I might do it for fun and enter it for summoner's showcase if it's worth seeing the light of day.

A Wild Magikarp

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysaria View Post
I was going to do this contest, but I ate all the graham crackers.... I might do it for fun and enter it for summoner's showcase if it's worth seeing the light of day.
Truth be told, I wish more people would do stuff like this. There wouldn't have to be any parameters or competition that ended with people making rants about fondant or not beating out someone else. You could work with whatever supplies you wanted to work with, in the time frame best for you, and use whatever themes/ideas appealed to you. It may not have the excitement or rewards of an actual contest, but why not have some fun, do something different, and just randomly whip up some awesome LoL food art? If it's something truly noteworthy, the people at Riot will make sure you know that it's awesome.