Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caelsia

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifchuz View Post
when will results be posted
maybe tomorrow

Extra Stage

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devanstator View Post
Is it acceptable to have black bars on the sides to meet the requirements? Is there risk of disqualification based on this requirement?

Thanks for any clarification you can provide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin it to Win It View Post
You will want to make your images fit the specified resolution. You can use a number of programs to crop your images after you take them.
Any info on the black bars part? I hada put small black bars on my entry cause when I tried to crop to 1280x720 I was losing a lot of my entry in the photo. :c

Ms LadyDelicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

I have decided to post our work that puregingergold, pyro1191 and I did. I hope you guys enjoy our creative work. Took a lot more time then I expected but had a blast making.

Not going to lie, I absolutely love a lot of the other submitted work that you guys have posted. Good Luck to you all!! I am nervous now haha =^-^=

Hope you like ours <3

Ms LadyDelicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkRangerKimmy View Post
Here are some pictures of my entry!! I really hope someone likes it!!! (And when you see it to really judge the size those are medium sized marshmallows aka normal sized. And it took 4 boxes of gram crakers to make the base of this....) It was a long and hard process!! I painted every tree around the outside by hand and all the turrets too!!! There was a lot of small details that added to the big picture!!! XD

HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT!!!

GLHF To everyone that entered!!!
That IS SO CUTE!!!!

Pickle Pet

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devanstator View Post
Wow, that's a lot of attention to detail and a good focus on gingerbread. I think you guys have a really good shot!
Thank you! ^ ^ I sure hope so, my brother really wants the Kog'Maw skin more than anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qichin View Post
I love the detail in there, especially the tiles. So well done!
Thanks! It was a lot of studying, planning and work! > <

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppichuu View Post
Everyone's submissions look great! I'm so excited to see all the hard work people have put into their creations! Since everyone else is posting I shall do the same:

http://puppichu.deviantart.com/galle...13906#/d5qanja

I really wanted to try and keep the style of a traditional gingerbread house; therefore, the base pieces are all made with gingerbread, there is royal icing details, sprinkle moss/greenery, and blue rock candy that was melted down into a form I made for the nexus crystal.

Good Luck to all the entries out there! ^.^
Amazing shape and color! You did a great job!

Pigeon Prodigy

01-03-2013

Sorry, new to the forums... but I just realized who nikasaur was while i was watching the creations of the new year, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, also its really cool that youre hosting this

Reikii

01-03-2013

My submission!
http://i.imgur.com/is6Ax.jpg
Good luck to everyone!

Devanstator

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikii View Post
My submission!
Good luck to everyone!
Wow, there's some real skill on display in this entry. Those houses are so attractive!

UnremarkableOne

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelsia View Post
maybe tomorrow
in the rules for the contest it says voting is from january 3-13th but with the reopening of submissions for a period it may be till the 14th. and I havent seen anywhere for voting yet, though I may have missed it. ^^

Disequil

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wild Magikarp View Post
Love the step by step! Hard to find time to do that when you're working with a bunch of sticky stuff.
Hahaha thanks! : ) And yeah, I had to wash my hands like every 5 minutes to take a picture, got lazier towards the end because I was getting more and more tired. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikii View Post
My submission!
Good luck to everyone!
Wow those houses and tree look amazing! * A * Such nice work asdkjglhsk <3