Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

puppichuu

01-03-2013

Quote:
HoLy AliStaR!!!!!!!!! Your looks really great!!! WoW!!
Your comment made me laugh! so creative! and Thank you very much!!! ^.^

Quote:
Very cute! And I see you put some real thought into your photography setup; that can make a big difference.
Thanks! I agree! having a nice backdrop and photo keeps your focus on the project!

Quote:
I agree, puppichuu's is beautiful!
Thank you very much! I put a lot of work into it! ^.^

Ace D93

01-03-2013

I have read the official rules multiple times here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/gingerbread-contest-rules and it clearly states that the contest ends today a minute before midnight ( 1/3/2013 at 11:59 PM PT ). Yet when I want to submit my team's project it says "Submission time for Deck the Lanes is over" at http://woobox.com/xa4sv3 .

I just noticed that this thread says Jan 2nd...but the Official rules says 3rd... wat do =(

3. Contest Period. The Contest shall commence on 12/13/2012 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) (the “Commencement Date”), and shall continue in duration until 1/3/2013 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Deadline”). Entries received after the Deadline are not eligible to win. Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee shall be the sole determiner of all contest-related dates and time periods.

UCDNebulous

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wild Magikarp View Post
Nice use of the penne there!
Uh oh, was I not allowed to use it? It's edible, fashionable, and stylish, all the things Taric would approve of...

A Wild Magikarp

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razbee View Post
I have read the official rules multiple times here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/gingerbread-contest-rules and it clearly states that the contest ends today a minute before midnight ( 1/3/2013 at 11:59 PM PT ). Yet when I want to submit my team's project it says "Submission time for Deck the Lanes is over" at http://woobox.com/xa4sv3 .

I just noticed that this thread says Jan 2nd...but the Official rules says 3rd... wat do =(

3. Contest Period. The Contest shall commence on 12/13/2012 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) (the “Commencement Date”), and shall continue in duration until 1/3/2013 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Deadline”). Entries received after the Deadline are not eligible to win. Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee shall be the sole determiner of all contest-related dates and time periods.

Not sure to be honest. This was a big point of contention for some of us hoping to get a little bit more time. I hope you're able to get things submitted somehow, especially if you put in a bunch of effort into your submission. Some of us failed and cut off a day thinking we had to submit it by Monday night too. Unlike those of us who did that (cough me.... cough...), you at least have a beef because it's officially stated you had until tonight.

A Wild Magikarp

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCDNebulous View Post
Uh oh, was I not allowed to use it? It's edible, fashionable, and stylish, all the things Taric would approve of...
You're 100% fine in using that. I'm just a big fan of that type of pasta and thought it was a cool way to incorporate it in your submission. If someone wants to get you flack about it being precooked, you send them my way. I'm 100% guilty when it comes to munching on precooked pasta :/

UCDNebulous

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wild Magikarp View Post
You're 100% fine in using that. I'm just a big fan of that type of pasta and thought it was a cool way to incorporate it in your submission. If someone wants to get you flack about it being precooked, you send them my way. I'm 100% guilty when it comes to munching on precooked pasta :/
I eat it all the time x.x Stemming from the days where I would steal some from the box while my mom was cooking it. Was always fun running around the house with a piece of dried angel hair pretending to be a farmer chewing on wheat.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in your submission ^^ Mine took about 12-14 hours... cause I'm an engineer not an artist xD had some trouble doing everything except the presents. The word "Barrel" is now a swear word with me cause those damn barrels took way too long to figure out.

Fillio

01-03-2013

I thought i'd post mine here too, seeing there isnt much "action" on the EUNE forums. :P

Altair0145

01-03-2013

Mine is the Bloodthirstier

I Don't think ill win anything but ill let you guys see it for yourself

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=586352&stc=1&d=1357253 029

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=586355&stc=1&d=1357253 227

Devanstator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
These entries are AMAZING! The team is getting back into the office this week and we'll begin judging. With so many of these rockin' entries, it might take us a while to sort through, so please be patient!
Thanks for the update Nika. I know the judging for these types of contests tends to take a while so I won't be surprised if it's a few weeks before the summoner's choice voting begins. We'll be waiting patiently

Arctic Bro

01-03-2013

I had missing candies during the holidays, didn't manage to make it as I wanted :C
anyways lol been years I haven't made them surprised they were delicious ^^