Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lilybet

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmoochy View Post
I wouldn't worry too much (plus, I want to see what you made!). I figure if I post it here first, it's clear if others steal my idea. That, and with the deadline approaching (or past? still not sure on that one), it's unlikely anyone will be able to whip up a duplicate fast enough to enter.
That's a really good point. I'll probably share an image of mine when I get home to my desktop. I've just been so paranoid because this has been my only chance to win Silent Night Sona. It's the only skin of hers I don't own, and she's my favourite. I put a lot of hard work into what I made, as have you all, and I would hate for someone to do some clever photo manips and try to take our ideas.

A Wild Magikarp

01-02-2013

In the spirit of photo sharing, here's one of my favorite components of my submission (contains gingerbread, butter cookie for the bow, chocolate-covered sunflower seeds, chocolate melts, royal icing, holly sprinkles I stumbled across at Joann's, and a few golden dragees).

Lilybet

01-02-2013

well, for now, I can give you one of the pieces I didn't end up using in the finished product.Poor little cookie. No snowdown skins, always banned. Even Amumu made it into the contest sculpture.

A Wild Magikarp

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilybet View Post
well, for now, I can give you one of the pieces I didn't end up using in the finished product.Poor little cookie. No snowdown skins, always banned. Even Amumu made it into the contest sculpture.
Beep boop. I'm a delicious robot?

scyllamonster

01-02-2013

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see all the amazing submissions. Here's what I submitted, gosh I hope you guys like it.

Ms LadyDelicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

They all look so cute!! I am too nervous post mine xD

Lilybet

01-02-2013

All right, now that I'm home, I can show you what I submitted. I"m actually super proud of the way it turned out, even though I didn't have as much room on my canvas as I had originally planned.

Bellatricks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furon137 View Post
This was actually a pretty fun activity, Riot. Not only did I get to make an awesome sculpture of one of my favorite champions, but I also have a truck load of candy and icing that'll last me until next Christmas.

Same! I feel like I learned a lot about different techniques for making edible sculptures now. I hope that Riot puts on more of these food making contests

scyllamonster

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilybet View Post
All right, now that I'm home, I can show you what I submitted. I"m actually super proud of the way it turned out, even though I didn't have as much room on my canvas as I had originally planned.
That's adorable!!

VioletCobra

01-02-2013

I also had a blast making my entry! And I discovered that the fabric place I shop at has alot of awesome food craft items.