Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ITrafalgarLawI

Recruiter

01-01-2013

Seem yummy

Dreampod

01-01-2013

Quote:
A Wild Magikarp:
Pirouette wafers!

Yup! My wife loves a brand of these called 'Creme Roulee' so it was what I immediately thought of when I was working out my design. Of course I was faced with the challenge of protecting the 4 or 5 I needed from her rampage while I worked on this over two days. Luckily I was clever and bought a second tin of them and kept them hidden which turned out to be unnecessary which was good for me and my wife's waistline.

Morphìne

01-01-2013

Not long now until my Re-Gifted amumu is finished!
I'm very happy with how things have gone so far, though there's been a few
close calls (pieces breaking, running out of pure icing etc..) but all I have left to do
is finish the ribbon and add his second hand! It's looking soooooo cute!
Can't wait to finish and submit it, I've been taking heaps of pictures along the way that I'll
submit here too to show the progress! .

Dreampod

01-02-2013

Quote:
Liana Descourdes:
I think he turned out pretty cute ^.^

I think he is adorable. I always have such respect for people who can create compelling and evocative works that are simple. Every time I try something like that it just ends up looking pathetic.

Bellatricks

01-02-2013

I wonder how many people entered this. It got a little stressful for me because of the holidays so I wonder if there would have been more entries if it wasn't during the holidays or maybe if there were some that were going to enter but couldn't find the time to make something.

ruy57

01-02-2013

[QUOTE=BigPatches;32395240]I can fap to this[/QUOTE
you fap to gingerbread houses O_O

Morphìne

01-02-2013

I finished!
I entered these two pictures, though have around 55-60 more of the whole process.
I hope you like it!

Ms LadyDelicious

01-02-2013

Quote:
Morphìne:
I finished!
I entered these two pictures, though have around 55-60 more of the whole process.
I hope you like it!

That is extremely cute. I did re-gifted amumu as well haha. But I also (and 2 others) created the Winter Map as well to go with my champion. Good luck, love your creation!

glenmcdonald2

01-02-2013

Hope we did everything right to submit this. I'd hate to waste a week of prep and two days of work...

Ms LadyDelicious

01-02-2013

Quote:
glenmcdonald2:
Hope we did everything right to submit this. I'd hate to waste a week of prep and two days of work...

I am sure you are fine dear. I love your Baron and his santa hat!! haha You did an excellent job. Good luck as well in the competition. I am getting nervous now seeing some of the entries haha :O