Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ormestriker666

12-14-2012

what happens if i win , but I dont have the champions which i get skins for?

Aethiana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

This thread needs a FAQ section in the first post :P

"what happens if i win , but I dont have the champions which i get skins for?"
nikasaue: "Yes, they also get the champions if they don't already have them!"

That being said, I know eligible entries have to have at least one of the main ingredients, but do you get bonus points for having all 3? Because we don't get graham crackers where I live and that would be a disadvantage I could bake my own christmas cookies and gingerbread...

broslow

12-14-2012

If we buy one of the Snowdown skins and then win the contest, will we get a refund on that particular one?

Belhene

12-15-2012

I'm planning on doing this with my boyfriend. If we win something, can we divide the prizes any way we want? He already has most of the skins, and I don't, so he would get the gear and I would get the skins, lol.
Should I include both usernames apart from summoner names in the submission? Or just my own username and the two summoner names?

fruitie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Sounds good, hopefully I bother to enter :P

Ninjade

12-15-2012

So, if you're European and your country had its own version of gingerbread, would that count as gingerbread too? Because its easier for me to make that than to go to 50 different stores trying to find everything I need for the typical American gingerbread

Elystia

12-15-2012

I have a question many are concerned about also.

No one knows who is going to win but some might want the skins currently on sale now. Is the Snowdown Showdown going to be still running when we get news of the winners so we can purchase such skins if we don't win? Or are we able to get a refund on RP for them if not?

Thanks Nika :3

Yohan Leafheart

12-15-2012

Nikasaur, a quick question. Will the winners be announced before the end of the buying period for skins? Or, in case you win the skins, would you get a refund if you bought any of the Snowdown Showdown skins? I really want to get the Bad Santa Veigar skin, but couldn't not justifying buying it now due to my current unemployment, so I will take part on the contest. But I intend to have it for sure, and I would hate missing buying it because I wanted for the contest results and couldn't get it =(

Axzarious

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohan Leafheart View Post
Nikasaur, a quick question. Will the winners be announced before the end of the buying period for skins? Or, in case you win the skins, would you get a refund if you bought any of the Snowdown Showdown skins? I really want to get the Bad Santa Veigar skin, but couldn't not justifying buying it now due to my current unemployment, so I will take part on the contest. But I intend to have it for sure, and I would hate missing buying it because I wanted for the contest results and couldn't get it =(
I am not sure if Riot will ever answer those questions. People have been asking them since the first page and they are still silent on that, and the other concern of 'What happens if I buy the skins and then win the contest?'

RDK Kriminal

12-15-2012

If two-three people submit an entry, are the skin rewards divided as well (that is, if the two-three man team wins) or does each summoner get all the skins, and the physical prizes get divided?