Ran in to an ex girlfriend from high school.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kroda13

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
If you think those are the only two requirements for not being a loser then he wasn't a loser.

no I am just trying to understand how those things you listed make him a loser is all =P

sammich kek

12-13-2012

I don't understand why the status of people from such an insignificant time in your life is important at all.

ThaBizness

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroda13 View Post
no I am just trying to understand how those things you listed make him a loser is all =P
Assuming you're a male, I would list you as a loser just for making that face symbol thing at the end of your sentence.

Not only do I assume (if you're male) that you're homosexual, but also stupid because people don't write in hieroglyphics anymore.

I guess it's just how differenrt people percieve things.

Athene

Recruiter

12-13-2012

My Ex-girlfriend from grade 6 turned into a beautiful model with loads of guys following her like puppies.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

12-13-2012

I don't know of anyone from my graduating class that has been as successful as I have, or more so. There is rumor that one of the guys I hung out with is a Dr, which really fits him, but I haven't confirmed this.

Most the girls have ended up with kids and no husband.
One of the "jocks" was working at McDonalds for a number of years, and I just recently found out was fired and is living at home with his parents.
Another one of the "cool" kids is working at the bar in the same town the school is in....

Etc etc.

sammich kek

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
I don't know of anyone from my graduating class that has been as successful as I have, or more so. There is rumor that one of the guys I hung out with is a Dr, which really fits him, but I haven't confirmed this.

Most the girls have ended up with kids and no husband.
One of the "jocks" was working at McDonalds for a number of years, and I just recently found out was fired and is living at home with his parents.
Another one of the "cool" kids is working at the bar in the same town the school is in....

Etc etc.
What about you, perhaps you would like to tell me just exactly what you did after highschool sir?

I would like to know.

Quision

12-13-2012

Do nerdy kids usually become successful when they grow up and jock kids become unsuccessful when they grow up? If this is true then my future looks bright.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeppaNil View Post
Do nerdy kids usually become successful when they grow up and jock kids become unsuccessful when they grow up? If this is true then my future looks bright.
How does the future for the insane loner look?

I think it's a fine line..