End a popular phrase with "except Teemo, **** Teemo"

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NY l Voodoo

12-13-2012

Good morning. Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences any more. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist, and should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice, 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day! Except Teemo, **** Teemo.

Koben

12-13-2012

Let my people go! Except Teemo, **** Teemo

Shardicus

12-13-2012

Good, to forgive;
Best to forget...
Except Teemo.
**** Teemo.

Bekkal

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY l Voodoo View Post
Good morning. Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences any more. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist, and should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice, 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day! Except Teemo, **** Teemo.
I cry every time. Bill Pullman <3

Rigelina

12-13-2012

May the force be with you. Except Teemo, **** Teemo.

Shardicus

12-13-2012

Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven. Except Teemo; **** Teemo."

Heliostorm

12-13-2012

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Except Teemo, **** Teemo.

Coast2Coast

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForeverBean View Post
Lol sounds like you saw my post.

"Everyone deserves a second chance. Except Teemo. **** Teemo."
It was indeed my inspiration I figured GD could have some fun with it.

Oh and

One in the hand is worth two in the bush. Except Teemo, **** Teemo.

DJ Shyvana

12-13-2012

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, except Teemo.

DarkBlackLight

12-13-2012

I love every single champion in the entire game. Except Teemo. **** Teemo.

12345612 ... 16