Organized skype matches between levels 15-26

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

COZZ

12-13-2012

Hello all. This is my first post so I am not sure exactly where to post this. Me (level 26) and my wife (21) play a few games each night around 7:30pm-10pmest and find ourselves to be very cooperative, mature players. We do Solo Q and find that we are constantly getting stuck with immature kids, who either cuss a lot, or have no clue how to play as a team. I feel like I would enjoy the game communicating with a set team of 5 players over skype with competent, and above all else, mature players. If any 3 players are interested in doing a few matches each night over skype please contact me in game and we can set everything up. Even if its only 1-2 players at least we are working actively together over skype.

When I say immature I mean:
No swearing, respectful, does not super rage when loosing.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-13-2012

Finding players who don't swear is going to be difficult for you. This is the internet. Damn near everybody swears on the internet.

Feel free to use the mute button, or report them if they get super angry and rage. Also, you don't have that much experience with the game, since you're not even level 30 yet - people are more mature once you start playing with better players (not necessarily level 30s, but higher Elo players).

COZZ

12-13-2012

I think you might of missed the whole point. I can mute easily enough, and reporting is fine. I would rather not play with them. I do not care if you are terrible at the game, as long as you work as a team player and are respectful I will choose you over the troll any game.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-13-2012

Might have*

I realize that, but that doesn't mean you're going to get that. I'm suggesting you keep playing, use the mute button prodigiously, and get good at the game (no offense meant, but you're not going to be a pro player at level 25). You can play with a pre setup team, but in my opinion you'd be better off playing on your own and getting to the point where you play with somewhat mature people when you solo/duo.

Mobankz

12-13-2012

Yo COZZ I'd be down to play with you and your lady. I don't really have a set group, but would like some more people to play with. I'm level 27 but feel free to add me.