@Lyte

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tkul

12-14-2012

Everyone thinks their ban is wrong so it would be a waste of riots time review every ban because someone complains.

To the OP, harassment is harrasment there's no clause in the code that says it's ok to ignore it when talking to friends

KadÔr

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winasorb View Post
I'm starting to think this is why people voted punish. This is not ok. The tribunal is not ok, false positives are not ok. Even if it's just let's say... 0.1% of the cases, it's still not ok. At the very least, at a bare minimum, professional employees should be available for when these happen. The thread is called "@Lyte" and days later this guy is still nowhere to be seen, not to mention that this is not the most professional manner to do this... in the forums? Really? Support tickets are not helping as they take several days to answer and when they do they just copy paste a computer generated answer. Customer support is terrible. There might as well not be a chat system implemented in the game if things are going to be like this. Something needs to change.
Yup something needs to change, your behavior.

Winasorb

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkul View Post
Everyone thinks their ban is wrong so it would be a waste of riots time review every ban because someone complains.

To the OP, harassment is harrasment there's no clause in the code that says it's ok to ignore it when talking to friends
Harassment is harassment. No harassment is no harassment. There is no harassment. Do you think there is? Show it to me. This is the 10th time I've said this, be specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadÔr View Post
Yup something needs to change, your behavior.
How about improving the tribunal system to decrease false positives? Is that not a good change for you? Would you rather nobody chats at all? Ever. Hmmm... What about the racism? Are you a racist, too? Do you report people when they say a word in a foreign language even if you have no idea what it means?

H Bergeron

12-14-2012

Telling people they are a joke, calling people retarded and telling people over and over you are going to report them....punish. Thank you for playing.

Winasorb

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bergeron View Post
Telling people they are a joke, calling people retarded and telling people over and over you are going to report them....punish. Thank you for playing.
Specific please, thanks for posting.

Edit: I'll look like an ass saying this but honestly your post is extremely stupid. Nobody called anybody a joke. Nobody called anyone retarded. Nobody said they were going to report anyone "over and over". Did you even look at the ****ing cases? Do you post just because you want to post? Get out of my thread, troll.