Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Lyte

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winasorb

12-13-2012

No, it wasn't lol why would I call someone a virgin besides it doesn't really matter what I chat with my irl friend, we're perfectly cool ie. if he calls me anything I'd probably just lol and viceversa. @Pogo: Yea you're right abide is a better word, "enforce" doesn't really make sense but anyways that's irrelevant, let's focus on the issue at hand. Isn't the tribunal going a bit waaaay too overboard? Are people going to be afraid of chatting at all?

Yiyo chan

12-13-2012

Sure it's "my opinion" - don't know why the " " but I'll go with your flow .. I didn't say you were oh dear lord horrible, it was just my 2 cents. I started to come to the forums in search for some feedback and experiences to reform my own behaviour which I also could say isn't as toxic as someone literally ruining your game by trolling it.. and I also have a "thicker skin" so insults like " noob " or "******" aren't something for me to worry about, when I know how to play this game and I'm too old to get offended by such trivial things.. Maybe i fail when I try to provide feedback based on my Own experience with the tribunal , because sometimes we don't see things with the same glass as the others...
There are rules in this game, and apparently the " opinion " of the ones that are voting on the cases is that you are not playing by the rules. The SCode is quite big and that can lead to different interpretations, but in the end there's only one aspect that matters, the majority.
You are still replying that you Want specific points of the cases, when people is replying to you with examples of Your own games..Then you just reply you don't think "our opinions" are ok or relevant... I'm not following, sorry. Maybe you just want us all to say " yeah, we should be able to be sarcastic and to be able to chat freely with some "playful" words that not all of us consider insults because Freeedooom of speeech !" . I don't say that's entirely bad, there are games that welcome that attitude more than this one... Well, some people's "opinion" is that you don't need that to play. Some users- apparently the vast majority don't feel the need to do it. And I bet that they keep chatting. And they never get a suspension.
While I do agree - like i said before when i said that you didn't seem like the worst player NA - that some things are more trivial and others are more intoxicating.. I learned that when the game has a set of rules, ( that you and/or i might think are a bit overboard ) and If i avide to play by the rules, i need to learn to shut up and play-. That won't make me less a woman, I don't need to retaliate or to spam, or to be sarcastic, or to ask Others to report someone bothering Me. If i do it, and the "opinion" of others is that what I did was wrong, then I put my big girl hat and take it .- Nobody has to be "afraid of chatting ".. but if we don't have anything productive to say, or all we want to do is continue ranting about others performances .... then we shouldn't say anything-. You come in the forums so it's obvious some people is going to reply with their "opinions".. If you didn't want that, you could've sent a report ticket to Riot . My bad if you didn't want our "opinions" just because they don't fit your line of thought --
Like you said.. it's a game .. it would be much cooler if we all concetrate more in Playing it rather than "hacernos tanta mala sangre" ;P
Good luck in the fields

Winasorb

12-13-2012

What is this big offense you talk about? What is this thing you say deserves "punishment"? Chatting? Are you saying -your opinion- that anybody who chats is prompt to get banned? Even if there are no bad words, cursing or derogatory comments? That's ridiculous.

Great Pyrenees

12-13-2012

Why would Lyte waste his time talking about a obvious good ban? In game one alone you are extremely abusive I dont care if they are your friends. Who treats friends like that? Not only do I expect you to behave better in LoL I expect you to treat your friends better! I believe in you =)

Yiyo chan

12-13-2012

I find very disturbing how you didn't even read anything I said . Oh well.
Again Good Luck !

Winasorb

12-13-2012

Dude, it's my irl friend, he knows what's up. Obviously he wasn't the one who reported me so why would you even mention that part of the chat as grounds for punishment? Are you trying to tell how to chat with my friend, in my own language, without knowing us or our chat having nothing to do with the case? You are insane.

Getsuei

12-13-2012

^ is why I do not vote on any type of foreign language case lol.

Winasorb

12-13-2012

It's not even about it being a foreign language, the chat with my friend has nothing to do with the case, it's just us coordinating. This "extreme abuse" you talk about, you need to show it to me. Keyword the word "extreme". There's no such thing so don't bother. Like I've been saying, be more specific or don't be.

Jortalus

12-14-2012

I would have punished you for speaking Mexican because this is America.

Winasorb

12-14-2012

Quote:
Jortalus:
I would have punished you for speaking Mexican because this is America.

I'm starting to think this is why people voted punish. This is not ok. The tribunal is not ok, false positives are not ok. Even if it's just let's say... 0.1% of the cases, it's still not ok. At the very least, at a bare minimum, professional employees should be available for when these happen. The thread is called "@Lyte" and days later this guy is still nowhere to be seen, not to mention that this is not the most professional manner to do this... in the forums? Really? Support tickets are not helping as they take several days to answer and when they do they just copy paste a computer generated answer. Customer support is terrible. There might as well not be a chat system implemented in the game if things are going to be like this. Something needs to change.