Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Removal of Steel Legion Lux.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adorla

01-17-2013

This skin looks horrible it is to grey, she looks sad in this outfit and it doesn't fit her personality at all. It reminds me of the Commando skin just bigger. Riot make a cut skin for Lux that fits her personality please.

tender paws

01-17-2013

I'd be exceptionally disappointed if this ends up being released as a legendary skin. Lux's legendary skin being military-themed is the worst scenario possible. The Lady of Luminosity deserves so much better than that.

BattleBootyRiven

01-18-2013

Quote:
Lone Cub:
I'd be exceptionally disappointed if this ends up being released as a legendary skin. Lux's legendary skin being military-themed is the worst scenario possible. The Lady of Luminosity deserves so much better than that.

I know right.. I would prefer a funny cute skin.. sailor moon skin or beach or cheerleeder lux skin..

Arvalo

01-18-2013

You know, i love that people think they know what fits Lux's personality better then her creators. Just Release it, its awesome Lux has always been my favorite champ, and i for one cannot wait for it.

Also keep in mind that people who are negatively attuned, and or are annoyed by something are more likely to post about something then somebody who is contented.

None of the arguments posted really make sense, its not military based, its armor. Her base skin has armor as well.

Anyways if you dont like it, dont buy it shut up and let the rest of us have it.

UnicornChicken

01-18-2013

I really loved her animations I hope it will be back soon!

Ulevo

01-18-2013

Please release, Riot.

SlumlordThanatos

01-18-2013

Quote:
Eiryka:
You know, i love that people think they know what fits Lux's personality better then her creators.

Her creator no longer works for Riot. So, the people who came up with this skin idea don't know what's best for her, either.

And look at it from our perspective. You may like the skin, but what about the people who don't? The reason Riot pulled this skin is because one half of the community hated it, while the other liked it. No matter what Riot did with the old version of Steel Legion Lux, someone would've been excluded. Better to yank the skin and try to come up with something that everyone agrees is awesome.

Reset Button

01-18-2013

Quote:
headhunter228:
Her creator no longer works for Riot. So, the people who came up with this skin idea don't know what's best for her, either.

And look at it from our perspective. You may like the skin, but what about the people who don't? The reason Riot pulled this skin is because one half of the community hated it, while the other liked it. No matter what Riot did with the old version of Steel Legion Lux, someone would've been excluded. Better to yank the skin and try to come up with something that everyone agrees is awesome.

True, but if all people want is cheerleader, beach party or Sailor moon skins I will personally track down and slap who ever suggests that because doing these kinds of skins will make lux as generic as the steel legion, at least steel legion had some thought and story to it.

DeusDeorum

Recruiter

01-19-2013

would like to see a more unique skin, befitting her personality. Or even perhaps a dbz skin.

SlumlordThanatos

01-19-2013

Quote:
Reset Button:
True, but if all people want is cheerleader, beach party or Sailor moon skins I will personally track down and slap who ever suggests that because doing these kinds of skins will make lux as generic as the steel legion, at least steel legion had some thought and story to it.

And I'd be glad to help you dispense with the beatdown. My main beef with the skin was that it was ugly. On top of that, it was the third military-themed skin in a row released for her, and I personally would've wanted something different.

I would put up with a cutesy "magic girl" skin if it were well done and awesome looking, just like I would've put up with Steel Legion if it wasn't so bulky, hideous, and bland.