Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pro Tips for the New Item Shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Protips

12-14-2012

I give the Protips around here!

AguilaDeAcero

12-14-2012

Please bring back the old Interface. No? Oh well..

sephy star

12-14-2012

please put the buy button beside the sell button again... I keeps clicking the wrong one...
And could you make it so that it displays a warning screen if you are buying another one of the same items? I always end up buying doubles when I forgot to click the top tier in the recipe screen.

Kiddalee

12-14-2012

Thanks. I didn't even notice the checkboxes myself.

WickedLegend

12-14-2012

Why is black cleaver not filling every recommended item slot?

pennywïse

12-14-2012

The title lead me to believe this was a riot approved look at pro players early thoughts on item builds in the preseason.... I was slightly disappointed The meta has shifted just enough that it is noticable enough to almost be like an expansion pack.... each season has always been just changed enough to be like the riot equivilent of game clients

Hidden Sniper

12-14-2012

Pro tips:

1) Rush Black Cleaver
2) Rush Black Cleaver
3) Rush Black Cleaver
4) Throw a Trinity Force on for good measure!

3rdStorm

12-14-2012

Thoughts on shop

1 - Chat Text box doesnt open with shop window up. please fix.

2 - add more search words. ie. Ive typed cap for death cap and get millions of pairs of captain enchantment boots.

3 - Boot enchantments. tidy this up. it really clusters up the shop. does an enchantment for each boot really need to be listed.

4 - Double click buying seems too glitch out. I want quick ways to buy items. and i want it to flow.

5 - selling items. you have to click the item then sell over and over if its a stack. again this doesnt feel intuitive.

6 - It always starts on suggested items. I dont use this for the majority of the games. it feels redundant to have to click it to normal mode every game. cant it remember my preference or start in normal mode.

Primoc Tenebrous

12-14-2012

i has a question...

WHY CANT WE ORGANIZE INVENTORY FROM THE SHOP MENU YET?

seriously, how hard is it to make that happen?

Primoc Tenebrous

12-14-2012

Quote:
Denair:
Please put sight wards in EVERYONES recommended items list. Maybe more people will start using them.

they are. you just have to scroll all the way down on the recommended page.