Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pro Tips for the New Item Shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farstride

12-14-2012

Is there a way to add items to recommended items?

Irius

Recruiter

12-14-2012

May I be the first to say this,
This didn't tip or help for ****.

Bônkai

12-14-2012

so user hostile. so many times i have accidentally bought things I didn't need or multiple things such as boots. I have also sold things by mistake. This needs some safety features added, such as a 3 sec timer in between buys.

TheGiantYordle

12-14-2012

Quote:
p00rleno:
And if you need to change recommended items... use this! http://www.enigmablade.net/lol-item-changer/ (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.enigmablade.net%2Flol-item-changer%2F)

According to the Terms of Service we can't use Third Party add-ons... incidentally almost everyone DOES, however it would be a lot better if RIOT just added their OWN customizable recommended builds so that you could pre-set builds for your champions, say between games?

Augur Daemon

12-14-2012

Would like to request a gold per 5 filter on items. As a support who doesn't plan to kill much those are the items I'd try to get. And I know at least one was removed (the turtle shell), and I'm hoping one was added : ).

And I agree a built in way to customize the recommendations would be nice.

Masabluna

12-14-2012

Quote:
Unrivaled Boss:
According to the Terms of Service we can't use Third Party add-ons... incidentally almost everyone DOES, however it would be a lot better if RIOT just added their OWN customizable recommended builds so that you could pre-set builds for your champions, say between games?

I've even seen in a patch note awhile ago that one time they fixed a bug that was causing the item changer to stop working.

Why would they fix a problem that was stopping it if it wasn't allowed?

ManBrewPig

12-14-2012

Two things that could be added here: customization is one and multiple tabs of recommended items for different builds is second. It's annoying trying to play characters out of position (i.e. jungle vs top) where different items are required.

Zöl

12-14-2012

Will you introduce a way to customize the recommended items?
I prefer my own builds and I'd like to have these set specifically by myself for each character I use.

St Harold

Recruiter

12-14-2012

PLEASE modify the slang to include "gp5" to find lucky pick, philo stone, and avarice blade. typing in "gold" is lame and nobody would think to type that in.

SeijaRyu

12-14-2012

Allot us us get are builds down to set path or have 6 items + pots and wards

Could we see maybe a tab in the Profile to hold "Builds" instead of the Suggested items
with maybe 6 prime spot and 4-5 sub or multiple rows like it has now but let the summoners set that page?