Pro Tips for the New Item Shop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amazinghorse24

12-14-2012

I HATE the search function. I bring up the shop to buy some items, then start to reply to something a teammate said. Just to realize I was typing in the search....

ItsJustPain

12-14-2012

I just hate how the chat and shop changes
it really sucks just to really look at the chat
tiny little words
sigh.....
I would love it better if u guys changed back the old way

Shinry Sunce

12-14-2012

I feel it is a lot more organized, you just have to take a moment to get used to it.

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Somethings that frustrate me about the new Item Shop:

Double clicking an item picture to purchase has become a hassle. I'm not quite sure if its that the double click must be executed at a much more rapid pace or if there is a different issue. I often find myself leaving the fountain thinking I succesfully purchased say 2 Wards only to find I only picked up 1.

I also dislike that you cannot double click the picture of an item that is near the "buy/purchase" button. You can double click ANY OTHER PICTURE of the item to purchase it, except the picture that is closest to the "buy/purchase" button. This is annoying and inconsistant.

Overall I like the new UI, but after a week or two these shop issues still bother me.

Comedy Kat

12-14-2012

You know what would be a useful and helpful feature? Allow players to personally customize their own recommended builds for each character.

BlackJackChelaq

12-14-2012

Can we please have an option to save our own builds? I like building my way, and would love to have the option to save the items I find most useful for a champion.

Vangu

12-14-2012

The new shop is starting to grow on me but it seems a bit telling when you need a whole guide on how to use the shop when the last shop UI was easy enough for anyone to pick up and get it working.

IllusionOfShadow

12-14-2012

The new shop blows, it shouldn't need some professional guidance, it should be intuitive, end of story.. Navigation is horrible and they need an option to save your own custom builds for each character you play. I hope they patch it soon.

SerfaBoy

12-14-2012

I don't understand people's grievances about the new shop. Sure, for the first few games I struggled, but that's to be assumed. Now though, it's easy to navigate.

MeltedWater

12-14-2012

Still won't let us pick our OWN "recommended items".

/fail