Pro Tips for the New Item Shop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Dougles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Pro Item Shop Tip:

Step 1: Buy Black Cleaver
Step 2: ????
Step 3: Profit

FargoneMyth

12-14-2012

I personally really like the new design. Sure it's different but at the same time it's categorized by usefulness.

Belovan

12-14-2012

I wish we could make our own recommended build for each champion, that way we could quickly buy items we know we will buy, instead of having to search around the shop for them.

Ogreload

12-14-2012

I know it's new and all but I figure once I get use to this shop, I'll prefer the old one.

ListeTyven

12-14-2012

Idc. The new shop. Sucks! The new jungle. Sucks! The new items. Sucks! The new surrender. Sucks! The new ui. Sucks! The old. Items, ui, jungle, surrender and so on rocks!!!!!!!!

Denair

12-14-2012

Please put sight wards in EVERYONES recommended items list. Maybe more people will start using them.

CorbinNoir

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by denair View Post
please put sight wards in everyones recommended items list. Maybe more people will start using them.
yes.

Tezzarules990

12-14-2012

New shop is pretty good, but we should have had customize able rec items but still good

LunarisDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

It's now harder to buy two Health Potions in quick succession by double-clicking twice on the icon, because of a small lag that occurs when you buy one item.

Please fix this.

EvE HyunBae

12-14-2012

Everyone already uses a third party program to change around the recommended items, so why not just make it so that you can customized your own?