Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pro Tips for the New Item Shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmival

12-16-2012

I have a great idea.

Get rid of the new item shop and go back to the old one. The new shop is clunky, annoying, and harder to navigate.

Also, the new shop and HuD take away from what was League of Legends identity. These new things are too similar to Dota 2.. and I hate Dota 2

Lord Binky

12-16-2012

Show support if you think this additional change to the store would be helpful.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2884848

Ardnalis

12-16-2012

Is there any way to get the old shop back? I've tried and do not like the new one.

Great Owl

12-16-2012

Is there anyone looking into shop lag on low end computers right now? It's fairly annoying.

ploki122

12-16-2012

I really thought you'd drop a link toward a custom recommended item API... or at least mention the fact that it's possible. After all the work Reinboom has done for us...

Desmond Law

12-16-2012

Tons of damage!

Frostbite151

12-16-2012

Quote:
ListeTyven:
Idc. The new shop. Sucks! The new jungle. Sucks! The new items. Sucks! The new surrender. Sucks! The new ui. Sucks! The old. Items, ui, jungle, surrender and so on rocks!!!!!!!!

no..

Cybroxis

12-16-2012

Hey it would be a really great addition to the shop i think, if you added some kind of preferred build system or something, like if you could make your own builds for a champion and save them, instead of being stuck with the one riot gives us.

cb420gunkill

12-17-2012

THIS IS GREAT!!!!!! one of the best idea's you fellas have had since..... since creating the game

VaporizeX

12-17-2012

will this guide help it stop sucking, and bring back the old shop that was good and easy to use? let me know if so I will read it. Hey btw who ever re did all the buffs for baron, red and blue should be fired. thanks.