Pro Tips for the New Item Shop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rosamel Pico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

I have a pro tip for u riot , back to the old shop

thanks thanks

Nathandarr

12-15-2012

I love the new UI, and think it's much easier to find what I'm looking for. the "LoL Item Changer" Software posted above is freaking amazing though!

Slowsand

12-15-2012

When will the shopkeeper become a champion?

The 4th Triumvir

12-15-2012

I read the title of this thread and I thought it was going to give some insight as to what types of new builds the pros are using now. I was sadly mistaken as I read the body of the thread to find that it gives common sense tips on how to navigate the shop.

LadyAzalea

12-15-2012

Pressing "Enter" to bring up the said search "box"/window doesn't work on start up/ with Recommended selected. It can only be accessed as it was originally - while in "all items". Please make it accessible from the Recommended page as well.

M0rtiv0re

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Riot, plz put in a special area for GP5 items. They are hard to locate right now. It may be nice to have a couple new ones added too. I feel like there is a lack of GP5 items. Maybe it's just me though.

CooLTanG

Master Recruiter

12-15-2012

Highlighting around which item is selected should be more visible.

RoitWesley

12-15-2012

none of my old builds gonna change not going to replace LW BT and WARMOGS for any other items on my lee build

vicopogi

12-15-2012

I always accidentally sell my items because of new shop. An its so hard to navigate. The old version was good enough imo

Udub

12-15-2012

Fix the double click issue - clicking the first time sometimes doesnt count, so when you double click again you buy it twice.