Pro Tips for the New Item Shop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA461

12-14-2012

Shouldn't the recommended items logically change according to that Champion and the comps?
Otherwhise, isn't it sort of suggesting a playstyle/meta?

XXXBullRose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

idiot .. the previous one is more convenient

WORLDS HYPER ULT

12-14-2012

look i am happy for the new store lol but it is a little complicated lol thats the problem but very good riot!

xGvPx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

I'm still getting used to the new HUD, but I'm getting used to the new jungle and the new items moreso than the HUD. New jungle plus infinite wards is kind of gimp. I wish they'd revert jungle. I wish I could increase the size of player chat, too. Meh.

Bottom line, the new HUD is ultimately better. Just so much change in such a short time.

Teague Wan

12-15-2012

could u pls add an option to switch back to old interface?

BPG Fright

12-15-2012

make it so that when we open the shop it doesnt lag for 3 seconds, this happens every time i open the shop and i have a decent computer.

Blimy

12-15-2012

It would have been nice to allow players the opportunity to have preset customized item builds available to them. If we can have several preset offense, defense, and utility tree builds available to us then why can't we have preset item builds? There are several ways to build most characters now and players that choose not to use the Riot recommended builds shown are at a disadvantage to those that do. Obviously skill is far more important, but there is simply no good reason not to allow players customization of their own recommended items.

Kyon Smith

12-15-2012

honestly, i like the new shop and fixes to the items. it makes obtaining items cheaper by reducing weird items that never go anywhere else and makes building more flexible. Although at the same time, I would have bought those types of items in my build anyways so it just makes it easier to scroll to it.

Temtery

12-15-2012

Shop is great, once the lag/delay that happens every time its opened ends. Please address this.

nrouns

12-15-2012

Well, the new shop design is great if you want to spend time looking through it.

However, I really feel like you missed the most important feature - people need to get in and out of the shop as quick as possible and I do not think the new shop allows you to do this as easily.

I'm sure even most "pros" have to spend extra seconds in the shop