Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pro Tips for the New Item Shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

12-14-2012

glad u finally posted these tricks.

felt like a fish outta water for a few days

Hidden Sniper

12-14-2012

Custom Recommended item page.

GET ON IT! I want wards and consumables on every champion, as well as a few choice items depending on what goes on during the game.

Primoc Tenebrous

12-14-2012

Quote:
Hidden Sniper:
Custom Recommended item page.

GET ON IT! I want wards and consumables on every champion,

theyre there. you just have to scroll all the way down.

Quote:
Hidden Sniper:
as well as a few choice items depending on what goes on during the game.

im no programmer, but to create a script that 1- watches the game constantly, and 2- updates constantly based on what happened since the last time it checked the game state would result in the following:

lots of freaking lag

Fupersly

12-14-2012

And not to mention when I can afford the item highlight it!

ScoutInTheNight

12-14-2012

Please make text from the item description searchable. It's silly that "aura" will return results but "nearby" and "allies" don't.

xDialtone

12-14-2012

Quote:
If you know exactly which item you want to buy, we’ve also added a search feature that’s designed to be quick and easy to use, even in time-sensitive situations. Pressing Enter will take you directly to the search window, so you can start typing immediately.

Why not just make it so players can make their own 'recommended' part of the shop in and out of a game without having to change any of the actual files or using a 3rd party program..?

Meinu Surappu

12-14-2012

Yes I must say the new shop menu not only is sleek, but is just downright AWESOME!

1 suggestion though. Would it be possible to add a quick button to reset the filter boxes? I swear that can cut down a lot of time where I find myself unchecking boxes to check other ones.

Please take this into consideration?

TY!! GAME ON!,

Meinu Surappu

Meinu Surappu

12-14-2012

Quote:
ScoutInTheNight:
Please make text from the item description searchable. It's silly that "aura" will return results but "nearby" and "allies" don't.

I definitely agree! At least for keywords that most players would find useful.

Hidden Sniper

12-14-2012

Quote:
A Lowly Noob:
theyre there. you just have to scroll all the way down.

im no programmer, but to create a script that 1- watches the game constantly, and 2- updates constantly based on what happened since the last time it checked the game state would result in the following:

lots of freaking lag

What I meant was, a custom page in which I could add items on IN CASE a situation arises using said champion. For example, under recommended you have sub-sections for "Offense" and whatnot. Like nitch items for your favorite champ that you end up using every now and again.

Meatcube

12-14-2012

The new ui is just really slick overall. Having been away from the game for a couple of months and coming back to it recently, it's nice to see some real improvement.