Ask Leona (New)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Sun

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pantheon nods, and places a hand on Leona's shoulder.

"I can think of no better person for the task. Regardless, I should let everyone present get back to asking you questions, but I think we should speak at length sometime."
Certainly! You need only send word and I'll meet with you. Sometime.

AskPantheon

12-13-2012

"Is there any time, or date, in particular, which would work best for you?"

Ask the Sun

12-13-2012

Quote:
"Is there any time, or date, in particular, which would work best for you?"
Any time should be fine, my friend. I'm not ordinarily as busy as I have been recently. These past few weeks have been a bit of a rare occasion in that aspect, though our recruits are becoming more independent and they no longer require our constant supervision and training. I suspect by next month my schedule will be mostly vacant.

Drawing nearer to Pantheon, she wraps him up in a soft hug, whispering softly to him.

Perhaps we can meet sometime then? I'd very much like to catch up, Pantheon.

AskPantheon

12-13-2012

Pantheon embraced Leona in turn, and then spoke back to her.

"That sounds to be an excellent idea."

Ask the Sun

12-13-2012

Quote:
Pantheon embraced Leona in turn, and then spoke back to her.

"That sounds to be an excellent idea."
Stepping back, she lets Pantheon out of her hug, staring at him with a big smile, though it's a bit apologetic as she speaks in a business-like tone.

I look forward to it in that case. I don't mean to rush you off, Pantheon, but these people have questions for me, and I'd rather not keep them waiting.

AskPantheon

12-13-2012

Pantheon nods to Leona.

"Of course. I shall not keep you any longer."

And with that, Pantheon turned around and marched back toward the Rakkor settlement.

Ask the Sun

12-13-2012

After Pantheon leaves, Leona gives a bit of a twist of her hips and her back, more or less just doing a quick stretch. She'd been standing for a little while, but she was mostly just trying to keep herself limber; she knew she'd be here for a while more than likely.

Was there anyone else that had a question for me? I'd be more than happy to answer it.

The Angel Knight

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Sun View Post
Kayle's bow is met from one in return from Leona, who smiles and greets the Angel.

Hello there! I'm doing well. How are things for you?
"I am well.. for the most part" Kayle said with a smile, rolling her shoulders forward a little.

Ask the String

12-13-2012

Sona floated into the Solari's home with a smile, her music a vibrantly warm tune that seemed to heat up the area around her slightly.

"Greetings, Leona," Sona played out as she approached the armored woman, "How are things on your end recently?"

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Geokhan was sitting on a nearby rock, within easy sight and earshot, sharpening his blade with nice slow strokes.

"Leona, I am Geokhan, an ambassador for the Brackern. I wonder if perhaps you could pass word around the Solari and the Rakkor that I am not some crystalline demon. Next time I try to visit, I would hate to hurt someone in my defense. The guards I passed on the way have better blades than mine and retreating made my blade lose its edge. Before you ask, they are still running around the mountain looking for me. Little surprised I lost them.

I did have a question before I caused a ruckus at the mountain's base. It is related, not to my work, but to my curiosity. You seem to use just the raw power of the Sun. Have you put thought to focusing it down more...like a glass will do to a beam of light?"