Ask Leona (New)

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirage Night

12-13-2012

once again the voice could be heard and the light begins to pulse.

An interesting sentiment.

I believe that is the only thing I require at this time. If you which to contact me again. Simply hold the the feather and I will hear your thoughts.

Good day to you avatar. I wish you the best in your endeavors.

The light fades as the voice does. The feather flickers in the breeze as it passes by

Trynd The King

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Sun View Post
At the thought of that, Leona smiles, giving the King an enthusiastic nod.

I certainly wouldn't object to such a friendship. The two of you are more than welcome to take residence in Rakkor if your travels should bring you here once more, Tryndamere. Give her my regards if you could.
"Thank you for the warm invitation. I will send her you regards." With that Tryndamere bows and made his exit.

Ask the Sun

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage Night View Post
once again the voice could be heard and the light begins to pulse.

An interesting sentiment.

I believe that is the only thing I require at this time. If you which to contact me again. Simply hold the the feather and I will hear your thoughts.

Good day to you avatar. I wish you the best in your endeavors.

The light fades as the voice does. The feather flickers in the breeze as it passes by
Leona stows the feather in her breastplate for safekeeping... and contemplated whether that counted as holding it or not. She'd find out probably, but it was moreso just a way for her to remember where it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King
"Thank you for the warm invitation. I will send her you regards." With that Tryndamere bows and made his exit.
"Farewell!"

Once Tryndamere leaves, she faces the crowd once more, smiling.

Well, this is a good start! By all means, keep them coming.

AskPantheon

12-13-2012

From the direction of the Rakkor settlement, Pantheon came marching out toward Leona. He raised a hand in greeting, and when he was close enough, he began to speak.

"Greetings, Leona! It has been far too long since we last spoke. How have you fared?"

Ask the Sun

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
From the direction of the Rakkor settlement, Pantheon came marching out toward Leona. He raised a hand in greeting, and when he was close enough, he began to speak.

"Greetings, Leona! It has been far too long since we last spoke. How have you fared?"
Leona lights up as she's greeted by her childhood friend. Trotting toward him, she grasps his forearm firmly in her hand, her other hand going to his shoulder. A big smile is on her face.

Pantheon! I'm elated to see you... I hadn't expected you to come! I've fared well, certainly nothing to complain about on my end, and nothing in particular to note. What of you? I'm more than certain you've quite a few stories to share.

AskPantheon

12-13-2012

A brief chuckle comes from Pantheon before he speaks.

"I would have to be a very poor friend indeed not to visit you. You are correct, I have quite a few stories to tell, however, I think that any stories you might have would be far more interesting."

Ask the Sun

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
A brief chuckle comes from Pantheon before he speaks.

"I would have to be a very poor friend indeed not to visit you. You are correct, I have quite a few stories to tell, however, I think that any stories you might have would be far more interesting."
Leona ponders for a moment before deciding to divulge, giving him a nod as she releases him from their handshake.

The Solari have requested my aid in training their new recruits, though beyond that, there's not much to tell. We've had at least a dozen new recruits over the past two seasons and they all look very promising... though, the elders have still not found anyone imbued with the Sun's blessing as I have been.

Leona sighs; she almost hates to mention it, feeling almost as if she's bragging.

Though I'm certain we'll find another. It's just a matter of time. They're fairly young and their potential is limitless.

The Angel Knight

12-13-2012

Kayle cast a shadow over Leona as she flies over her. The angel warrior flew down in front of Leona, landing gracefully. Kayle's wings folded against her as she ran a hand through her golden hair to remove it from her face, afterwards giving a slight bow to the Dawn "Hello Leona, how are you doing?"

Ask the Sun

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle cast a shadow over Leona as she flies over her. The angel warrior flew down in front of Leona, landing gracefully. Kayle's wings folded against her as she ran a hand through her golden hair to remove it from her face, afterwards giving a slight bow to the Dawn "Hello Leona, how are you doing?"
Kayle's bow is met from one in return from Leona, who smiles and greets the Angel.

Hello there! I'm doing well. How are things for you?

AskPantheon

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Sun View Post
Leona ponders for a moment before deciding to divulge, giving him a nod as she releases him from their handshake.

The Solari have requested my aid in training their new recruits, though beyond that, there's not much to tell. We've had at least a dozen new recruits over the past two seasons and they all look very promising... though, the elders have still not found anyone imbued with the Sun's blessing as I have been.

Leona sighs; she almost hates to mention it, feeling almost as if she's bragging.

Though I'm certain we'll find another. It's just a matter of time. They're fairly young and their potential is limitless.
Pantheon nods, and places a hand on Leona's shoulder.

"I can think of no better person for the task. Regardless, I should let everyone present get back to asking you questions, but I think we should speak at length sometime."

12345612 ... 15