Ask Leona (New)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Amumu

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Sun View Post
Leona's eyes widen in amazement as her lips curl into a pleased smile, looking down at the bracelets.

They're beautiful, Amumu. Where did you find these?
"Oh, well... I found them and a couple other things in the pyramid the last time I visited. Someone was really nice and helped me clean them. So, uh... you... like them?"

Aumu taps his fingers together curiously.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Sun

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle nodded in response "I wish you the best of luck then"
You have my thanks, Kayle.

Leona smiles.

Was there anything further I could help you with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu
"Oh, well... I found them and a couple other things in the pyramid the last time I visited. Someone was really nice and helped me clean them. So, uh... you... like them?"

Amumu taps his fingers together curiously.
Of course, Amumu... I'm flattered that you would offer me such a wonderful gift. These should go well with my Snowdown attire!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Amumu

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Sun View Post
Of course, Amumu... I'm flattered that you would offer me such a wonderful gift. These should go well with my Snowdown attire!
"Oh, that's good. Uh... I have to go give some more gifts out before Snowdown is over. Um... see you... later, I guess."

The little mummy waves to Leona and turns to make his trek back down the mountain.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Sun

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu View Post
"Oh, that's good. Uh... I have to go give some more gifts out before Snowdown is over. Um... see you... later, I guess."

The little mummy waves to Leona and turns to make his trek back down the mountain.
Leona waves as she watches him leave, sliding the bangles he'd brought onto her wrists.

Ah, they fit snug.

Looking out at those that remain on Mt. Targon, she clears her throat, seemingly ready to answer more questions.

((Post-bump))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Sun View Post
You have my thanks, Kayle.

Leona smiles.

Was there anything further I could help you with?
"No, I am quite alright. And from the looks of it, you should rest anyways"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Sun

Senior Member

01-08-2013

((Hey guys... Just wanted to inform you that I'll be stepping down from my spot as Leona. I'm realizing I'm not really cut out for canon play, so, I'm giving up this spot for someone that will hopefully fill Leona's role a bit better. Thanks for all of the interaction, guys!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

01-08-2013

((^ We aint even /fight/ yet T_T Welp gl.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Radiant Sun

Junior Member

01-19-2013

((I'll take up the position! Diana needs someone to hate!))