Ask Leona (New)

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Sun

12-13-2012

High up on the mountains of Rakkor, Leona basks in the sunlight for a moment, though she soon focuses on the throng of people before her, most of them looking rather eager. She hadn't expected this much of a turn-out, especially in the dead of Winter in Rakkor. It wasn't exactly a forgiving climate to be sure; she's in her usual garb, so she's not quite so afflicted by the cold... that and being imbued with the shear essence of sunlight sort of helped things. Turning her gaze to the crowd before her, the Radiant Dawn beams and addresses them, her voice echoing down the steep slopes of Mount Targon.

Champions, Summoners, everyone... I thank you for coming greatly. It humbles me that so many people have sought me out for the sake of asking me questions, so I will do my utmost to answer every question I receive fully. I apologize for the frigid climate... but I hope that the Sun's warmth shall suffice.

((First time really doing a champion like Leona, so I'd appreciate any sort of critiquing that I can possibly get. Thanks guys!))

Damnnation12

12-13-2012

A summoner coughed as he appeared in her sight. "Leona! This question I have...Is very important..."
He smiles. "Whats your breakfast of champions?"

Mirage Night

12-13-2012

Carried by a light breeze, a golden feather gently sets down before Leona. A soft light emanates from it.

Ask the Sun

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation
A summoner coughed as he appeared in her sight. "Leona! This question I have...Is very important..."
He smiles. "Whats your breakfast of champions?"
Leona gives a small laugh at this question.

I've noticed that this question comes up a lot in these columns... though, mine is nothing spectacular, and it varies depending on how readily available certain livestock is in the area. Most frequently? Bacon with a side of buttered toast, perhaps a glass of fruit juice if it's available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage Night
What is your opinion of the relationship between the Sun and the Moon?
Leona smiles widely at this, clearing her throat softly.

Well... let us just say that the Moon is nothing without a Sun to make it shine. Beyond that, I have no quarrel with the Lunari, if that is the true intent of your question. Only those that would seek to do harm to the people I care about.

((Whoops, I didn't see you change your post, Mirage... I can edit if needbe?))

Trynd The King

12-13-2012

"What are you thoughts on my Queen?"
((welcome, and nice icon))

Ask the Sun

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"What are you thoughts on my Queen?"
((welcome, and nice icon))
((Thank you!))

Leona takes a knee before Tryndamere as a show of respect, then stands up once again.

Greetings, Tryndamere! It's a pleasure as always. In regards to Lady Ashe, I've been fairly busy with a few matters in Rakkor, so I regret to inform you that I haven't been given much of a chance to formulate an opinion on her... though I have no reason to believe that she's done anything to lose my respect. She's a respectable woman.

Leona laughs.

That was quite a roundabout answer, wasn't it? My apologies.

Mirage Night

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Sun View Post

Leona smiles widely at this, clearing her throat softly.

Well... let us just say that the Moon is nothing without a Sun to make it shine. Beyond that, I have no quarrel with the Lunari, if that is the true intent of your question. Only those that would seek to do harm to the people I care about.

((Whoops, I didn't see you change your post, Mirage... I can edit if needbe?))
(Nah its ok.)

From the feather a angelic voice could be heard. Glow pulses in response as the voice is heard

The Sun chose her representative wisely. Yes, my questions did have ulterior motive behind it. But also the literal, was something I also wanted to know. But from your statement, I am wary of what you truly know.

It is true that the moon would go unnoticed without the suns light, however, the moon is not powerless either. It brings tides on this world. Churning the waters that effect the lives of all living things. Both the sun and the moon work in unison to to keep the cycle of life in balance and shed light in all corners of the world.

So again, what is your feelings of the Suns relationship with the Moon?

The feather s light calms as the voice retreats

Ask the Sun

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage Night View Post
(Nah its ok.)

From the feather a angelic voice could be heard. Glow pulses in response as the voice is heard

The Sun chose her representative wisely. Yes, my questions did have ulterior motive behind it. But also the literal, was something I also wanted to know. But from your statement, I am wary of what you truly know.

It is true that the moon would go unnoticed without the suns light, however, the moon is not powerless either. It brings tides on this world. Churning the waters that effect the lives of all living things. Both the sun and the moon work in unison to to keep the cycle of life in balance and shed light in all corners of the world.

So again, what is your feelings of the Suns relationship with the Moon?

The feather s light calms as the voice retreats
Leona's expression more or less stays the same as she contemplates this question.

My answer remains the same.

Trynd The King

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Sun View Post
((Thank you!))

Leona takes a knee before Tryndamere as a show of respect, then stands up once again.

Greetings, Tryndamere! It's a pleasure as always. In regards to Lady Ashe, I've been fairly busy with a few matters in Rakkor, so I regret to inform you that I haven't been given much of a chance to formulate an opinion on her... though I have no reason to believe that she's done anything to lose my respect. She's a respectable woman.

Leona laughs.

That was quite a roundabout answer, wasn't it? My apologies.
Tryndamere makes a rise motion with his hand. "Please you are showing me to much respect, I am a simple man."

"Yes, indeed she is a respectable woman, but I fear that she works to hard." Tryndamere bows at Leona. "Thank you for you honesty, and maybe you could become friends with her."

Ask the Sun

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere makes a rise motion with his hand. "Please you are showing me to much respect, I am a simple man."

"Yes, indeed she is a respectable woman, but I fear that she works to hard." Tryndamere bows at Leona. "Thank you for you honesty, and maybe you could become friends with her."
At the thought of that, Leona smiles, giving the King an enthusiastic nod.

I certainly wouldn't object to such a friendship. The two of you are more than welcome to take residence in Rakkor if your travels should bring you here once more, Tryndamere. Give her my regards if you could.

1234511 ... 15