Requesting a ban reversal...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exen Vikernes View Post
I am here telling you I shouldn't have been banned for replying to someone who very clearly insulted me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK.
Sounds like someone's in denial.

If you honestly think that the response in this thread so far is extreme or unusual, take 5 minutes to read through the rest of the threads in the Tribunal forum. Yes, we do enforce the rules exactly as written. Yes, we do vote to Punish for a single violation. Yes, you will get permabanned for a case with a single violation if you rack up enough time bans.

If you don't like it, go find another game.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
I would appreciate some input here. I don't think a ban was in order.
Quote:
@Geekweezul: ..That is your opinion, I do not share it.Like I said, if this is not the proper place to make such a request then please direct me to the proper place...
Ok usually when someone asks for inputs.. replies "thanks for your input".. You could've just made a thread asking where to send a punishment review for Riot with nothing else.. Don't ask for feedback if you are gonna scold people because you don't like what they say... but hey who knows?
I was gonna give you some words of advice from another person that used to complain and qq in retaliation too much before getting suspended a lot, but i guess you won't like it either.

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Xarue

12-13-2012

yeah I would ban you, if you want back in the game change your additude and come back in a year or so.

Getsuei

12-13-2012

Instead of giving personal opinions, just point him in the right direction:

10. Myth: You can't defend yourself against punishments from Tribunal. - Fact: There are two very easy ways to defend yourself against punishment. One is to read this guide to understand what punishable behavior is (so you can avoid behaving the wrong way) and the other is to contact Riot Support to fix your record if you have been wrongfully punished (which is actually quite rare despite the number of complaints one sees on the forum).

So, send in a Support Ticket. If Riot believes you deserve a pardon they will revoke it. If it is borderline enough they sometimes instruct your to post on the forums to see what the community thinks.

Exploding Barrel

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Instead of giving personal opinions, just point him in the right direction:

10. Myth: You can't defend yourself against punishments from Tribunal. - Fact: There are two very easy ways to defend yourself against punishment. One is to read this guide to understand what punishable behavior is (so you can avoid behaving the wrong way) and the other is to contact Riot Support to fix your record if you have been wrongfully punished (which is actually quite rare despite the number of complaints one sees on the forum).

So, send in a Support Ticket. If Riot believes you deserve a pardon they will revoke it. If it is borderline enough they sometimes instruct your to post on the forums to see what the community thinks.
Heh, but pointing him to Support is perpetuating a myth that someone calling his teammates slurs among other insults has any chance of overturning their ban. Also he asked for input.

Getsuei

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Heh, but pointing him to Support is perpetuating a myth that someone calling his teammates slurs among other insults has any chance of overturning their ban. Also he asked for input.
/bows, ya you are right =) To be honest I didn't even read the case =p