5 bans in ranked/draft

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CLG FAN CLUB

12-13-2012

With all the new champions in league of legends this is way overdue.

I would love to have a system where each person on the team can ban one champion. That would allow each person a certain comfort level when playing wether its solo que or not.

The champ selection process would take a lot more thought as well.

Soraka Goes Mid

12-13-2012

Honestly, I think that would take too much strategy out of the ban process. Right now the bans require thought. But this would just lead to each person banning whoever counters their champ in lane. Boring imo.

Ouchymonster

12-13-2012

"Right now the bans require thought."

Right, that's why electing one person is smarter than letting people ban counter picks...followed by a "I don't give a ****" from someone with 10 higher elo who gets to make all the decisions? Oh and if you don't like it then drop and don't play for 30 minutes. Not to mention I see little thought in banning the same 8-10 champs in every game instead of asking what people want banned...

Stew514

12-13-2012

I think it should be 5 bans and I think each person should get to ban someone. It's frustrating going against someone like a Blitzcrank or Malphite because our mid had 1st pick and wanted to ban all of her counters.

I agree with the OP, with the increased number of champions it's time to increase the # of bans.

PussPounder Esq

12-13-2012

I agree it's high time to see a better amount of bans. with amost 110 champ, banning out 6 really leaves open plenty of tactics. Also it's not about "hurr durr I wanna ban counter picks to my champ" it's more wow this guy can really ruin a whole game, I'm going to ban him out.