Game is unplayable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Staub2

12-13-2012

Broke a rule, would delete the post if I could. I can't find how to myself.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

You not suppose to name and shame players. You use Support at the top right hand corner to file reports against a player outside of the game.

Staub2

12-13-2012

Why not? He should be responsible for his actions and their repercussions. I wouldn't mind anyone saying my name anywhere, it is not shameful to mention a name.

Besides, I have never had luck with the support tab as most of the support staff either can not or will not do anything. They sometimes go several weeks to get back to me when it took them only half a day to respond to other replies in the same support thread. They even have a hard time directing you to someone who can help.

Kirska

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staub2 View Post
Why not? He should be responsible for his actions and their repercussions. I wouldn't mind anyone saying my name anywhere, it is not shameful to mention a name.

Besides, I have never had luck with the support tab as most of the support staff either can not or will not do anything. They sometimes go several weeks to get back to me when it took them only half a day to respond to other replies in the same support thread. They even have a hard time directing you to someone who can help.
It doesn't matter what you are okay with, it's a rule and I would recommend following the above poster's advice.

If you want to discuss the forum rule of not calling out players that seems like perfectly valid topic of discussion, but not in a thread calling out a player.

Staub2

12-13-2012

Alright, I will abide with this rule from now on. I did not realize it was a rule from what Shiister said, sounded more like a formality.