@ riot please fix this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icetech2

01-03-2013

bmup

Icetech2

01-04-2013

bump

Icetech2

01-04-2013

Bump

Icetech2

01-05-2013

bump

Icetech2

01-05-2013

bump

Icetech2

01-06-2013

bump
pretty sad tbh

Icetech2

01-07-2013

bump

Icetech2

01-08-2013

bump

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-08-2013

Hi Ice,

I looked into this a little more and I misspoke earlier, I'm sorry for the confusion.

Borders are intended to represent an achieved level of skill for the specific game queue.

5v5 and 3v3 team awards are represented in their appropriate team queue.

5v5 solo is represented in solo queue and as there is no ranked solo queue for Twisted Treeline, solo queue awards are mirrored in all solo queue game types.

Awards earned by a team are considered team awards and will not appear in standard queue.

Icetech2

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
5v5 solo is represented in solo queue and as there is no ranked solo queue for Twisted Treeline, solo queue awards are mirrored in all solo queue game types.
Thanks for the clarification, I agree with everything you said that I did not quote above. May I add that I believe it is unfair how "Normal Games", which should be classified as a TEAM or SOLO game, because it is NOT required that one play alone, or one have a 5 man team, should automatically take the rank of 5v5 solo. I never play normal games alone, I always play them with friends, and to not show off my achievements in "NORMAL GAMES" is pathetic and shows me that riot has no respect for the 3v3 and 5v5 teams.

Okay I understand, don't show my rank in 5v5 solo queue, but at least normal games where there is no rank at all...

THIS INCLUDES DOMINION AND NORMAL TWISTED TREELINE.

May I also add that it is sad and pathetic I cant even show off my 3v3 team badge in a 3v3 normal game...