Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ riot please fix this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icetech2

12-23-2012

Bump

Icetech2

12-24-2012

Bump

Icetech2

12-24-2012

bump..............

Icetech2

12-24-2012

Bump. Riot take your time please.

Icetech2

12-25-2012

Bump

Icetech2

12-25-2012

bump

Icetech2

12-25-2012

bump

SentinelElite

12-25-2012

It's been a week, do you think maybe Riot doesn't care. Pleare don't rage, but just think about this. I sympathize with you, but 6 pages of bumping is a waste of a forum slot.

Animal l Become

12-25-2012

You do realise in ranked teams u dont get the border, but instead you get the summoner icon? The only way to get border is to do it in solo/duo q

Icetech2

12-26-2012

Quote:
SentinelElite:
It's been a week, do you think maybe Riot doesn't care. Pleare don't rage, but just think about this. I sympathize with you, but 6 pages of bumping is a waste of a forum slot.

Ive got plenty of time to wait. Trust me i know riot doesn't care. I already know riot has by far the worst game support in existence.

Besides, Ive got this paged book marked, All i have to do is open bump and close. Takes 5 seconds.

I already know im not gonna get an answer but 5 seconds of my life every 6 hours isnt a big deal.