Your move RIOT GAMES

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IICrows ZeroII

Duke Br0heimer

12-13-2012

Not gonna lie, that's pretty badass.

Pizza on a Bun

12-13-2012

I'll give them that they made a lot of new stuff, but the LoL Skins are a lot more "traditional" and some of them are even super funny.

I just like the LoL skins more imo

Raptamei

12-13-2012

I had a fair match the other day in LoL where no one quit and there were no Cyrillic insults.

Your move, Valve.

Von Nicklesnout

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
I had a fair match the other day in LoL where no one quit and there were no Cyrillic insults.

Your move, Valve.
Can't lie, after playing Dota 2 for a while began to miss League. Especially since while people can be ignored in English when they get all bizzle batchy, Russian insults are just piss annoying to try and decipher.

iainB85

12-13-2012

Some high quality art work there... I agree it's disappointing they only did serious themes though, not much fun there...

TheNittles

12-13-2012

Furion is the manliest of men.
Okay, maybe not, but he makes treants and doesn't afraid of anything, so he's pretty cool in my book.

S0T0

Recruiter

12-13-2012

Buying Clinkz skin if it wins.

IS1f76de388e437153501fa

12-13-2012

The problem with Dota skins is that Valve only pick skins that sticks to the theme of the champion. If the champion is ice, she will always be wearing winter ice clothing. Champion is a hunter, he will always be wearing furs.

League of legends skin are more open-minded. You would think that Dota 2 skins would be since they are developed by the community but Valve essentialy but a leash and collar on their "community" and only pick skins they deem appropriate by the hcamp.

Von Nicklesnout

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post
Some high quality art work there... I agree it's disappointing they only did serious themes though, not much fun there...
Just be glad this abomination didn't make it to CyborgMatt's page.