This Build *Shudders*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jackie Lee

12-13-2012

Now I know people have been complaining about the 4 black cleaver build, I personally don't think it's viable because if you cc the person they can get bursted down fairly quickly.
I've encountered this build while playing ranked and I've used it myself and it makes me shudder, especially on lee sin.
Boots - Merc Treads
2 Black Cleavers
1 Last Whisper
Frozen Mallet
Randiuns Omen

What you end up with is a champion with upwards of 4k hp depending on runes, a constant slow, armor shred, and an attack speed slow, not to mention tenacity. Kinda scary IMO

KyroRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

APC with Liandry's says Hi.

Voluug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

The problem is when, say Riven gets 2 BC, since she is has innate tankyness/escape/shield, things get problematic. Not so much with Talon or Pantheon, since they can't survive a CC-> Focused fire like Riven, who is sufficiently tanky to actually survive, stun, and escape. All in all, of the intended users for BC, Riven is the one that benefits the most, specially with Broken Wings.

Jackie Lee

12-13-2012

I agree, anyone with innate tankiness/mobility is extremely stong, I mention lee sin because of his innate sustain, and shield, plus all around mobility, with that build I can full combo an ap carry

Alkorin

12-13-2012

Mentioned it elsewhere, but Garen with Merc Treads, Sunfire Cape, Frozen Mallet, Warmog's Armor, Atma's Impaler, and Black Cleaver. Replace Warmog's or Sunfire Cape with Randuin's Omen if wanted for attack speed and AoE slow so they can't run from Judgement.

Beaumains

12-13-2012

You only get 4k hp? That's not very impressive: I call it red meat for Malzahar.